Jo Byrns (6-5) at Collinwood (8-2)

MOTO24

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't make it to the wood tonight, the word I got from a JB point of view was that an early CW punt return deep into JB territory that set up a td and set the tone early. They also had problems stopping the read option just as they did against CA. After the loss, I didn't hear what positives JB had down at the wood and I'll let those that attended speak to that - BUT, with what smack I get to get in tonight....CW 21 points better at home than JB, no. Congrats CW. GreenMan, since y'all won I hope yall can make a run!

Edited by Shep

I didn't make it to the wood tonight, the word I got from a JB point of view was that an early CW punt return deep into JB territory that set up a td and set the tone early. They also had problems stopping the read option just as they did against CA. After the loss, I didn't hear what positives JB had down at the wood and I'll let those that attended speak to that - BUT, with what smack I get to get in tonight....CW 21 points better at home than JB, no. Congrats CW. GreenMan, since y'all won I hope yall can make a run!

It was a good game between 2 evenly matched teams tonight. The refs were extremely flag happy both ways and that's never fun. I hope JB can get through this rebuilding stage and get back to their dominate ways soon. I got to meet several JB fans tonight and they are class acts in my book, hope y'all all have a safe trip home!

I don' t know if he's a fair weather fan or not

But I do know he's got issues he needs to seek professional help on over an ex-football player for mTp..... He must be a CW player on the field that couldn't stop him, got burned by him too many times, went home and had nightmares about the loss and woke up in hateville..... Just hung up on it and keeps on and on and on and on and on about that ex-player for mTp...... Just can't stand it that he beat him.... (enter old tv series twilight music)..... Dude got problems. JMO.

I don' t know if he's a fair weather fan or not

But I do know he's got issues he needs to seek professional help on over an ex-football player for mTp..... He must be a CW player on the field that couldn't stop him, got burned by him too many times, went home and had nightmares about the loss and woke up in hateville..... Just hung up on it and keeps on and on and on and on and on about that ex-player for mTp...... Just can't stand it that he beat him.... (enter old tv series twilight music)..... Dude got problems. JMO.

You'd understand his Midol curable emotions if you've ever talked football with a Collinwood coach.

this was a great win for the trojans because they lost another great playe early in Briar Daniel. Overcoming a loss like that shows some real grit and depth

It appeared to be an ankle? Briar is a great Linebacker, kicker, punter, and tight end. It took four guys to fill his shoes. I hope he is ok, would like an update...he couldn't put any weight on his left (kicking leg) His abscence cost a td early when our qb tried to punt and muffed (otherwise though he was awesome.) I though Gage Kerr did a good job filling in at linebacker. Will Regan came in and booted two awesome punts that backed JB up, and Austin Wear did great at tightend. I would like to see Wear get some snaps at linebacker...he is huge over 250 and he also plays running back and I have seen that he can really run. I think he would be a devastating backer. Lots of flags, it was awefully physical and the refs were prob trying to prevent an all out brawl.

Edited by TheMirrorThief