Jo Byrns (6-5) at Collinwood (8-2)

MOTO24

MP beat us with Harlan. Without him we would have beat them easily. As Adamsville, we lost our best rb on his first run, then threw four ints and lost a fumble. We moved the ball but gave it away. Held them to 4 field goals despite short field. Plus they out played us.

Games like that only make you better come playoff time! I wish our region was smaller so Wc could pick up some bigger schools to play in regular season. It helps to play over your head.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope my boys from JB can pull it out this week. We should be getting our starting rb/lb back so hopefully that will help a little bit. We had some players playing out of their normal position this week due to him being out.

Thats been a problem with Wc all year , it started with injuries in scrimmages. We lost our starting qb and center on the same play!

Dang i thought your qb now did fine...had a pretty good arm. but 59 and 63 for us last week were playing out of position bc of this injury. We need them on the line!

Yes they're needed on the line, but when JB had WC backed up to the south end zone and those guys were at linebacker it just looked intimidating! Ace could've passed for a high school version of Urlacher. Heck, he might be faster than Urlacher now!

MP beat us with Harlan. Without him we would have beat them easily. As Adamsville, we lost our best rb on his first run, then threw four ints and lost a fumble. We moved the ball but gave it away. Held them to 4 field goals despite short field. Plus they out played us.

Kinda bad to admit one player beat your whole team, badly at that..... Now, what will happen when a good TEAM plays against you?

I would like to see our Region Champs win out... Go Trojans... but JB's wins by 6-14 points.

Weak Region this year. Harlan made it strong in mTp's favor and all other teams opposition wise.....

Edited by Big Bigby

Kinda bad to admit one player beat your whole team, badly at that..... Now, what will happen when a good TEAM plays against you?

I would like to see our Region Champs win out... Go Trojans... but JB's wins by 6-14 points.

Weak Region this year. Harlan made it strong in mTp's favor and all other teams opposition wise.....

Whatever......without Harlan MP was terrible....I mean you got SMOKED by CA and Loretto. Two teams we beat. Karma.

HAHA!!! Cwood by 14... "Atleast"

HAHA!!! Cwood by 14... "Atleast"

I hope your right but for Cwood to win y'all are going to have to have a big game out of Reagan and Risner. Montgomery will have to hit his targets quick and not hold the ball too long on pass plays, I look for JB to bring pressure on him all night. Edited by wildcat89

no, Harlan put Mt pleasant on the map...for all the wrong reasons.

Edited by TheMirrorThief