Jo Byrns (6-5) at Collinwood (8-2)

MOTO24

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THIS is what a thread should look like!!! Our teams may not be what we're used to seeing from years past, but they've made it this far none less. I agree with ol' mascot, if the JB that showed up in the 1st half against Cheatham goes down to CW and puts a complete game together with that fire and precision, I promise y'all JB definitely has a shot to pull this one out.

I won't make it to the wood Friday. Will there be anyone there updating ball frog or any Internet radio?

Now THIS is what a thread should look like!!! Our teams may not be what we're used to seeing from years past, but they've made it this far none less. I agree with ol' mascot, if the JB that showed up in the 1st half against Cheatham goes down to CW and puts a complete game together with that fire and precision, I promise y'all JB definitely has a shot to pull this one out.

I won't make it to the wood Friday. Will there be anyone there updating ball frog or any Internet radio?

Change of plans for me...I'll be there.

Ill post updates on here for ya

WC wore Cwoods line out worse than any other all year except PC and JB line is good. I'm not hating on Cwoods line just my opinion. Everybody knows it starts up front.

You keep basing everything on the WC game. That was the worst game next to the adamsville game that we played all year. And we still won. Our line must have done something right......we won the stinking region.

You keep basing everything on the WC game. That was the worst game next to the adamsville game that we played all year. And we still won. Our line must have done something right......we won the stinking region.

You got this much right ( we won the "STINKING" region) this has been the weakest region 6 i can remember in a long time, but no matter how we look at it Cwood came out on top! " Congrats"

Collinwood, Mt Pleasant, and Loretto all had good teams...I don't think it was weak at all...typically it has about two or three good teams

That's what I'm thinking. Its just a different set of three this year.

I do think next year will be very competitive maybe more than this year.

Edited by TheWoodMan