Jo Byrns (6-5) at Collinwood (8-2)

MOTO24

Collinwood, Mt Pleasant, and Loretto all had good teams...I don't think it was weak at all...typically it has about two or three good teams

I usually base the strength of the region off of playoff results. MtP is the only team out of the region to win a playoff game yet so we'll see how the 2nd round goes.

Also, the region is 10-17 against non region teams.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I'm thinking. Its just a different set of three this year.

I do think next year will be very competitive maybe more than this year.

I think these young teams still have a long ways to go, and a short time to get there! WC and Cwood will both improve, but we will have to wait and see how much! Good luck friday i still think cwood gets the win against JB!

Collinwood, Mt Pleasant, and Loretto all had good teams...I don't think it was weak at all...typically it has about two or three good teams

You can't count MtP now. Like I said earlier this year. It was MtP's to win or lose. C'wood didn't win region. MtP lost it with what happened and I don't see how y'all can say you won it after MtP hung 51 points on you. Then y'all played Loretto when they had players out. Y'all have a good team with a good QB, but don't act like y'all run the table on the region.

You can't count MtP now. Like I said earlier this year. It was MtP's to win or lose. C'wood didn't win region. MtP lost it with what happened and I don't see how y'all can say you won it after MtP hung 51 points on you. Then y'all played Loretto when they had players out. Y'all have a good team with a good QB, but don't act like y'all run the table on the region.

COLLINWOOD is the region champs. COLLINWOOD lost there star player too and still won 3 of 5 games they had without him! Things happen and you have to be ready and appearantly it was Cwood that was prepared and had the depth to keep winning. They worked really hard to do what they have and no one can take that from those young men so stop trying!

Edited by TheNewGuy

COLLINWOOD is the region champs. COLLINWOOD lost there star player too and still won 3 of 5 games they had without him! Things happen and you have to be ready and appearantly it was Cwood that was prepared and had the depth to keep winning. They worked really hard to do what they have and no one can take that from those young men so stop trying!

Y'all always try to validate things by coming up with something...listen to what your saying and not just you but woodman and mirrorthief. Y'all say your star player or best player. How degrading is that for the other kids on the team?

It's not degrading at all. They look up to him! He is a great player and one of the few seniors! Every team has a player or maybe 2 that stand out more than others. That's why you have leaders.. Team captains. It's part of the game. The guys that have stepped up and took on his role are working theirselves into that spot. They have a young team and naturally him having the experience that he does and proving himself on the field has gained him that star player/leader/team captain role. So I'll end in saying GO TROJANS AND CONGRATS ON ALL YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED!!!! Oh yea and HATERS WILL HATE!!! Fuel for the fire!!! Prove yourselves once again guys!!

It's not degrading at all. They look up to him! He is a great player and one of the few seniors! Every team has a player or maybe 2 that stand out more than others. That's why you have leaders.. Team captains. It's part of the game. The guys that have stepped up and took on his role are working theirselves into that spot. They have a young team and naturally him having the experience that he does and proving himself on the field has gained him that star player/leader/team captain role. So I'll end in saying GO TROJANS AND CONGRATS ON ALL YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED!!!! Oh yea and HATERS WILL HATE!!! Fuel for the fire!!! Prove yourselves once again guys!!

Lol...

I think Cwood would be alot better if they used some of their other players more than they do. It seems all they want to do is get the ball in Montgomerys hands and try and make him look good. I would be getting the ball to #7 a whole lot more.