Jo Byrns (6-5) at Collinwood (8-2)

MOTO24

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very proud of Collinwood and all they have accomplished this year! Great group of guys! They have worked so hard to be where they are! For them to have pulled together like they did after #18 Jacob Daniels went down... That shows that this is a special group! They are a TEAM... A family! And I hope they continue to LAY THE WOOD in the playoffs!!! Goodluck guys! GO TROJANS!!!

JB beat WC by a TD just like C'wood did....so, what makes y'all a 21 point favorite? I haven't seen JB get beat by 21 points in the playoffs for the last 4-5 years...(aside from the state championship game).

Don't take that the wrong way. WC was 4-6, missing their best player in Brandon Lowe, travelling to JB in a rebuilding year. Cwood is 8-2, region champs, playing at home, healthy and rested, with an extra week of preparation. Do the math.

Don't take that the wrong way. WC was 4-6, missing their best player in Brandon Lowe, travelling to JB in a rebuilding year. Cwood is 8-2, region champs, playing at home, healthy and rested, with an extra week of preparation. Do the math.

The 7 point home field advantage gets offset by the bye week. Look what JB did to PC after their bye week at PC 2 years ago. JB wins this one 28-21.

Oh I'm not takin anything the wrong way....just talkin. I think it'll be a good game and closer than a 21 point difference.

I like raiders thinking. This ain't WC they're playing this week.

You see, just about the time "some" WC fans try to pull for Cwood, they have one bad apple who has to slash us with a smart remark like that! I clearly think JB knows who there playing, so im glad to have cleared that up for you! I think Cwood handles JB if they can stop the run and throw the ball down the field! WC didnt do either of these enough to win! Good luck to both teams!