Page travels to East Hamilton

I am glad someone brought up the line--yes lineman are everything--we all know that as soon as you get about 11-12 you realize the fastest kid on team doesnt always make his team win--but to say one player dont make a differnce--i disagree and especially in hs football and ESPECIALLY IN PLAYOFFS--i disagree with anybody can just be running back behind a BIG line also--running backs have to be banged around during the season to understand how to hold onto the ball especially in playoffs--now eham has had the luxury of having running backs play the second halves of all games--so that is in their favor for sure----if you people dont think page is going to put 8 in the box now that #18 is out and dare eham to throw you are crazy---now eham has a very proficient qb so that will also go in favor of eham---anybody that wnats to argue that when you lose one of your feature backs or qb and that the game does not revolve around them YOU ARE CRAZY--ALL COACHES DO IT---and they do it because that feature back or qb earned the right to have the team revolve around him----its just now another kid will have opportunity to show what he can do with that GREAT LINE OF EHAM---AND FOR THE LAST TIME NOOOOO NOT JUST ANYBODY CAN RUN THE BALL --IF that was true every game would be close BY EVERY TEAM--- GOOD LUCK TO EHAM---YOUR NORTH GA RINGGOLD NEIGHBORS ARE ROOTING YOU OWN.

Dude I am not to sure about all of this....... But thanks for pulling for us. mellow.png

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad someone brought up the line--yes lineman are everything--we all know that as soon as you get about 11-12 you realize the fastest kid on team doesnt always make his team win--but to say one player dont make a differnce--i disagree and especially in hs football and ESPECIALLY IN PLAYOFFS--i disagree with anybody can just be running back behind a BIG line also--running backs have to be banged around during the season to understand how to hold onto the ball especially in playoffs--now eham has had the luxury of having running backs play the second halves of all games--so that is in their favor for sure----if you people dont think page is going to put 8 in the box now that #18 is out and dare eham to throw you are crazy---now eham has a very proficient qb so that will also go in favor of eham---anybody that wnats to argue that when you lose one of your feature backs or qb and that the game does not revolve around them YOU ARE CRAZY--ALL COACHES DO IT---and they do it because that feature back or qb earned the right to have the team revolve around him----its just now another kid will have opportunity to show what he can do with that GREAT LINE OF EHAM---AND FOR THE LAST TIME NOOOOO NOT JUST ANYBODY CAN RUN THE BALL --IF that was true every game would be close BY EVERY TEAM--- GOOD LUCK TO EHAM---YOUR NORTH GA RINGGOLD NEIGHBORS ARE ROOTING YOU OWN.

I heard Marshall came out in a 6-3 and I saw Tyner in a 5-4 against them. Page is smaller than Marshall and less physical than Tyner up front from what i understand. So yeah load the box I want to be in bed by 10 Friday night anyway

dude i guess you never played the game--i am sure about all this !!!!!!!but yes i am pulling for yal! gatewood class act coach and team is well oiled machine that understands what it takes---i saw yal play signal and was very impressed---

I did play the game..... Sort of, I was the kicker.... Streight on kicker at that........ By the way did you steal part of my nickname??? If so I am due royalties.

us in ringgold are not known as the smartest so i had to copy the name ---we can play baseball alot and football some--rice rocket---you not playing regular season weak teams like tyner no more---tyner got beat by 30 by mccallie right--enough said--anyway i just making point that playoffs usually means better coaching and better game plans---imagine if you have qb that went down and u playing that team--you going to blitz him to death since its his first playoff starting action---no differnt in running game--if star running back goes out---defence is going to really come after new running backs, stripping and all that and putting 8 in box and trying to make eham beat them some other way---i want eham to win---just want eham to be ready for 8 in box---no matter how good eham line is 8 vs 5 usually wins out---and dont say you can block 8---u didnt against ooltewah and thats the only point i making---just so u know i beleiver ehamm would beat ooltewah 8 out of 10 times but just didnt get it done this year---

I heard Marshall came out in a 6-3 and I saw Tyner in a 5-4 against them. Page is smaller than Marshall and less physical than Tyner up front from what i understand. So yeah load the box I want to be in bed by 10 Friday night anyway

You might be correct. But who in the world from this neck of the woods been to Giles? Seen them on film but I can't tell much about being physical.

Page might be smaller, they are not less physical. MC plays all their talent on offense, or so it seams. Page will be better coached.

You might be correct. But who in the world from this neck of the woods been to Giles? Seen them on film but I can't tell much about being physical.

Im assuming u mean Page, and I have seen them on film and in person. They have some players. Good ones to be honest their lack of quality depth and their style of offense vs. E. Ham defense doesnt play out to well for them

us in ringgold are not known as the smartest so i had to copy the name ---we can play baseball alot and football some--rice rocket---you not playing regular season weak teams like tyner no more---tyner got beat by 30 by mccallie right--enough said--anyway i just making point that playoffs usually means better coaching and better game plans---imagine if you have qb that went down and u playing that team--you going to blitz him to death since its his first playoff starting action---no differnt in running game--if star running back goes out---defence is going to really come after new running backs, stripping and all that and putting 8 in box and trying to make eham beat them some other way---i want eham to win---just want eham to be ready for 8 in box---no matter how good eham line is 8 vs 5 usually wins out---and dont say you can block 8---u didnt against ooltewah and thats the only point i making---just so u know i beleiver ehamm would beat ooltewah 8 out of 10 times but just didnt get it done this year---

Star QB and Star RB are completely separate entities, Just as SP or Signal Mtn. It ALL starts with the guys up front Gerald Riggs junior year stud. 4 out of 5 linemen played on saturday, senior year lays an egg... "wants to protect his Career at the next level" right........??? No line no shine. Hixson has had more college player and i will go even further and say NFL players in the Chattanooga area. Not one great linemen not one Championship. Maybe it was coaching maybe it wasnt. All im saying is give me one solid o-line and a handful of athletes in upper division football a W in any game is very obtainable.

Star QB and Star RB are completely separate entities, Just as SP or Signal Mtn. It ALL starts with the guys up front Gerald Riggs junior year stud. 4 out of 5 linemen played on saturday, senior year lays an egg... "wants to protect his Career at the next level" right........??? No line no shine. Hixson has had more college player and i will go even further and say NFL players in the Chattanooga area. Not one great linemen not one Championship. Maybe it was coaching maybe it wasnt. All im saying is give me one solid o-line and a handful of athletes in upper division football a W in any game is very obtainable.

Nice