Cloudland vs. Coalfield

THE KING

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gut tells me Cloudland in this one but my head says Coalfield. If Reinhart and Whitehead are 100 percent it could go down to who gets the ball last.

I'd venture the other way, at least on Coalfield's part. Coalfield doesn't give up a lot of points & score pretty big in general. They are supposed to have an edge on Cloudland on both sides of the ball from all reports. If this game is not a lop-sided win for Coalfield the it will be a low scoring affair. I said earlier Coalfield by 17-21 and I think that will hold true but if it is a close game then 21 will win it. I hope Cloudland makes me look silly in saying that but that's where my thinking is on this one.

One thing though, Coalfield does not have a lot of depth, neither does Cloudland from what I understand. If Cloudland can control the clock & keep Coalfield's offense off the field then it may come down to conditioning. Coalfield's not had a lot of 4 quarter dog fights, Cloudland probably has had more of that type of game. I will say this, Oneida was a 4 quarter game for us and Coalfield, they didn't drop off much.

Our offense will not sustain enough long drives to keep Coalfields O off the field. I love my Landers, but they can't match up with the yeller jackets' size. I'm not gonna give a score cause last time we played in week 2, I got ravaged by local folk as being a fair weather fan. Well, we all seen how that turned out. All I done was analyze two HS Football teams. Then I gave my score prediction. Some people.....

91, you are not a fair weather fan. However I do not think we should ever concede defeat no matter how bad the deck is stacked against us. I guess I feel like some of the boys may put a lot of stock in what we adult men say. They may step on the field with seeds of doubt sown in their minds. Everyone has to believe we can win

Only democrats live in a fantasyland. At some point, as an adult, you have to concede to reality. If I were a coach or player, I would prepare to win. As a spectator, I will give a fair and honest analysis of their matchup. If I believe they will win, I say so.....I haven't missed one yet. I've only been off on the spread just a little here and there.

Only democrats live in a fantasyland. At some point, as an adult, you have to concede to reality. If I were a coach or player, I would prepare to win. As a spectator, I will give a fair and honest analysis of their matchup. If I believe they will win, I say so.....I haven't missed one yet. I've only been off on the spread just a little here and there.

You're not just a spectator. icon_e_wink.gif

icon_mrgreen.gif

Hope the "fantasy" of "hope and change" is OVER!

I too only messed up on the spreads....Just a lil bit cool.png