Lebanon Head Coaching Search

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCS__where you can go to school if your scared to play big boy football.

let the game speak for itself.. Schedule a scrimmage with mj or wc and see what happens..

PLEASE!! fcs stop hiding behind that smoke screen.

my question remains, who have you beat?

next time I breeze through the Glade I'll stop by the WC trophy case and get a look at that 2012 Region 9-AAA Football 3rd place t-shirt that you are so proud of playing that big boy football and all

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

next time I breeze through the Glade I'll stop by the WC trophy case and get a look at that 2012 Region 9-AAA Football 3rd place t-shirt that you are so proud of playing that big boy football and all

yall would know what wc and mj trophy case looks like how much recruiting yall do from our schools.

FYI, I would rather finsh third to a state champion and semi winners, then, in your case, being the first adopted..when you step back and re evaluate, your still an adopted.

Edited by WCP

yall would know what wc and mj trophy case looks like how much recruiting yall do from our schools.

FYI, I would rather finsh third to a state champion and semi winners, then, in your case, being the first adopted..when you step back and re evaluate, your still an adopted.

good luck with that line of thinking, hope the Lebanon coaching search works out well

Any news on the Lebanon coaching search?

All these private schools are all about beating up on 1a and 2a teams but they are no where to be found when comes to big boy football. Atleast CAK plays Alcoa, FCS plays nobody of significance.

The one good team they played was Gordonsville and you saw what happened a big fat L!!! I guess Gville was 1a and 2a state champs!