Hunter's Lane

tnhsfbfan85

The Warriors need a coach who will energize the players and who will install discipline and demand excellence. They don't need a "buddy" or a "friend" coaching them. They also don't need another "Metro guy". They need to look at someone from a surrounding county who has been a winner.

why would a coach from a surrounding county want to come to metro. everything needed to be successful in coaching football is not going to be at HL or any metro school.

There have been many successful metro schools in the past and present. Might want to reword that statement my man

only schools who have a group of athletes better than others win.only schools in metro really winning are playing in lower classification with 6A talent. Edited by fb247

Metro is better than some places I promise you! Try coaching at a place where you can only pay 2 assistants a whopping $1,500 each and that is it! You could win at HL with the right hire. I would venture to say you could even compete for the district championship.

how about coaching at a place where you have no in school assistants and football games are referred to as "a hunters lane after school sponsored activity".

I wouldn't say district championship in the first few years. Antioch is the favorite next year with what they have coming back and Hillsboro will be In that mix as well.

I do agree with being able to compete right away with the right hire. Look at Hillsboro and Cane Ridge this year. Programs that for the past few years have been laughing stocks and with new hires year one cane ridge goes 8-3 and Hillsboro goes 7-5 getting to round 2...

when a metro team can get some wins against teams outside of metro I will give them some credit.

Well I know for a fact Hillsboro beat Centennial and Ravenwood this year, do they get any credit?

Antioch played Columbia tough and beat Station Camp I think. Could be wrong though.

Maplewood beats teams outside of metro regularly as well too

Who is your team if I may ask