Hunter's Lane

tnhsfbfan85

They are 0-20 in the last 2 years and rarely even play a close game.

Hopefully whoever the coach is, they work a little harder on the non region schedule. The past 2 years, they played Maplewood, Brentwood and Oakland for the non region game. With back to back 0-10 seasons, they should be able to schedule some games they can at least play close in.

Any chance of a coaching change?

They are 0-20 in the last 2 years and rarely even play a close game.

Hopefully whoever the coach is, they work a little harder on the non region schedule. The past 2 years, they played Maplewood, Brentwood and Oakland for the non region game. With back to back 0-10 seasons, they should be able to schedule some games they can at least play close in.

Any chance of a coaching change?

Maplewood is a traditional and natural rival. Placing easy games on their schedule won't help them come playoff time either in terms of preparation or overall wins. Cupcakes will only get them maybe three wins. They still have to able to win region games.

Hunters Lanes is just having a down period. They'll bounce back in go to the post-season regularly again.

When you have 1 game in 3 years, i dont think there is a cupcake win. Im talking about finding non region games they can be competitive in so the kids can build confidence. Losing to teams like brentwood and oakland wont help build the program at all. Until kids in the school start seeing some wins, they wont come back out for the team.

When Hunters Lane is losing (and losing very badly) to traditionally poor performing programs such as Glencliff and Hillwood who can they schedule? Montgomery Central perhaps? Who do you suggest they put on their schedule?

They just have to win. I'm sure they'll start winning next season. Maplewood has had similar down periods.

When Hunters Lane is losing (and losing very badly) to traditionally poor performing programs such as Glencliff and Hillwood who can they schedule? Montgomery Central perhaps? Who do you suggest they put on their schedule?

They just have to win. I'm sure they'll start winning next season. Maplewood has had similar down periods.

I could look through the standings and finf plenty of people they could call. I know a few teams that are not near as strong as a brentwood or oakland that would be willing to play them. Just takes a little effort