Hunter's Lane

tnhsfbfan85

Look at how Cane Ridge was turned around this year. Hunters Lane could be a very similar situation with the right hire.

Apples to Oranges, everyone knew CR was stacked with talent, the HC was genuinely an anchor (something I rarely say but it is what it is). HL has nothing that job had, their numbers are down, the administration is not even close to being supportive of athletics, the talent isn't playing or isn't there currently, you have no in school assistants, and did I mention the administration is not supportive of athletics? There are a few jobs in metro that people outside of the county would be interested in, HL is not one because of the school day unless they get a sweetheart deal.

Now can HL be successful, I would like to think so as they had a good run under the HC the principal ran off for like 8 or 9 years but it's going to take time, assistants, and a paradigm shift from the principal.

Well I know for a fact Hillsboro beat Centennial and Ravenwood this year, do they get any credit?

Antioch played Columbia tough and beat Station Camp I think. Could be wrong though.

Maplewood beats teams outside of metro regularly as well too

Who is your team if I may ask

Antioch,one win against an average team. Hillsboro ,one win against a good team and one against a team that is not good.. Maplewood has had best talent for the last 30 years and they are playing in a lower classification. Metro just beats Metro when it gets down to it. I do not have a favorite team.

Antioch,one win against an average team. Hillsboro ,one win against a good team and one against a team that is not good.. Maplewood has had best talent for the last 30 years and they are playing in a lower classification. Metro just beats Metro when it gets down to it. I do not have a favorite team.

I will agree with you for the most part but I think Antioch, Cane Ridge, Pearl Cohn, Maplewood, and Hillsboro are very good to above average jobs for anyone in the state to take. Now most of the others are jobs that its tough to be successful at.

I will agree with you for the most part but I think Antioch, Cane Ridge, Pearl Cohn, Maplewood, and Hillsboro are very good to above average jobs for anyone in the state to take. Now most of the others are jobs that its tough to be successful at.

The sad reality is that Metro was once a great place to coach and teach. Athletics should not be the priority,but it should be a vital part of the educational process. But the schools you mentioned have a Principal in the building that realizes this and this is what is needed and has changed so much in Metro.