Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

KIMOSABE!!!!! lol

Hey Oak Ridge has some great traditions too , It was pretty awesome going there this year , with the Horn and you guys walking down the Steps ... man I love this kind of stuff . It was pretty cool a few years ago when Maryville played at Mcminn Co. and they had the horse , of course it got real interesting when the young girl got bucked off and I thought we were gonna have a runaway Pony on our hands !! lol

Hey I don't want anybody thinking i'm making fun or belittling anything you all do with my previous post , I don't agree with anyone who puts down another teams traditions . I love Maryville's traditions and I think these are the things that make high school football so awesome . I definitely don't like being told we can't do any of our traditions , and believe me I've heard all the Crap I want to hear about our flag . I loved Riverdale's Teepee and all the chanting and war cries . You guys might think something we may do might be silly , that would be your right to think so , just as long as it works for us , or works for you all I'm all for it !! I hope you guys bring your whole band , as I said last year when I saw the DB Band at Neyland Stadium last year .... by far the best High School band I've ever seen in my whole life ... and yes I'm an Old Fart !! lol

I can say one thing for D-B...They travel well. Always have, always will.

Hey Oak Ridge has some great traditions too , It was pretty awesome going there this year , with the Horn and you guys walking down the Steps ... man I love this kind of stuff . It was pretty cool a few years ago when Maryville played at Mcminn Co. and they had the horse , of course it got real interesting when the young girl got bucked off and I thought we were gonna have a runaway Pony on our hands !! lol

LOL!

Is that one side of the visitors fans side only to the 40 yrd line? That looks weird. I havent been there in years. Oops, sorry oldrebel, meant to comment on the video.

J Fred is used for football and baseball. The football field runs through left field and beyond. The stands you see in the video are the permanent stands that extend to where the outfield wall is placed. For football, temporary stands are brought in for the other side of the 50. You can see the baseball configuration at the link below. Take away the outfield wall and imagine temporary bleachers and you get the picture...

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&abauth=50a24afdF1iq_5KJIKVoPlEQSqXyoYcJtLM&authuser=0&q=1800+Legion+Drive,+Kingsport,+TN&aq=0&oq=1800+legion+drive+king&vps=1&jsv=440c&sll=41.117935,-77.604698&sspn=5.535968,8.602295&vpsrc=3&num=10

Now pep don't be braggin' jist cents yore a good rider and geetar playur like ol' Gean..... :popcorneater:

Hey I don't want anybody thinking i'm making fun or belittling anything you all do with my previous post , I don't agree with anyone who puts down another teams traditions . I love Maryville's traditions and I think these are the things that make high school football so awesome . I definitely don't like being told we can't do any of our traditions , and believe me I've heard all the Crap I want to hear about our flag . I loved Riverdale's Teepee and all the chanting and war cries . You guys might think something we may do might be silly , that would be your right to think so , just as long as it works for us , or works for you all I'm all for it !! I hope you guys bring your whole band , as I said last year when I saw the DB Band at Neyland Stadium last year .... by far the best High School band I've ever seen in my whole life ... and yes I'm an Old Fart !! lol

I AM QUOTEING THE NEWSPAPER AND FACTS WHICH DONT LIE ---

On the other side, Dobyns-Bennett has never played for a state title since the TSSAA began a playoff system in 1969.

Read more: http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Sports/article.php?id=103340#ixzz2C7jKmCnM

ART,it's up to you,No need to waste A trip unless you just want to make sure.

I will hold off and buy tickets at DB on Wednesday morning. I just talked to the athletics office, they have no idea how many tickets Maryville is sending...tickets have not arrived yet. If it's 500 or so, that won't scratch the surface.

I am going to Loudon on Thursday, so if tickets are limited and we sale out fast...I can swing by Maryville on my way back to Kingsport and buy tickets if there is a need.

Wishing it was Friday already, the Indians are going to shock the world....and Doug Fritz is an idiot who hates DB

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up

Edited by ArtVandalay