Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Probably the biggest variable in this game is players playing both ways for DB. I understood that ,when I watched Maryville vs OR. The Rebels QB ,Prevo, and the off. line stayed on the sidelines while the defense did their thing. Just wandering what Swafford and Foreman could have done in that scenario. By the way STARS with that ciferin post you had, you sure you didn't come from Tellico plains, heard stories about that place.

Naggative arngeandwhite....Eye'm a Allin-Wick boy.....then a dis-sting-qwished 7 yeer carear att Dear Old Mairvul Hi.....Now mommaSTARS iz frum Greanbaik.....wub.png

BTW, a Maryville poster mentioned the band. I understand that the band director has been asked by the athletic director to try to find $7,000 to send the full band, 9 Green Coach buses and a Semi trailer to Maryville. Even if we lose, its goina be fun. Hope we see a good competition.

DBGRAD70 that iz grait ...mommaSTARS luvs tham big and good bands!!!.....thumb[1].gif

I am going to Maryville High on Wednesday to buy tickets. If anyone wants me to pick up tickets for rhem, meet me at the new Food City on Center Street on Tuesday at 6pm with $$$. I will meet back at the same location and same Bat Time on Wesnesday.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

ART<I have to be at Eastman at 6:00 for a graveyard meeting or I sure would meet you.If you were there at 5:30,I'd sure come by .It sucks our AD had a chance to get them and wouldn't !! Edited by BatmanDB

ART<I have to be at Eastman at 6:00 for a graveyard meeting or I sure would meet you.If you were there at 5:30,I'd sure come by .It sucks our AD had a chance to get them and wouldn't !!

Ok - I will be at Food City from 5:30-6:00 pm on Tuesday to take up a ticker order.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

GIDDY UP

Edited by ArtVandalay

ART<I have to be at Eastman at 6:00 for a graveyard meeting or I sure would meet you.If you were there at 5:30,I'd sure come by .It sucks our AD had a chance to get them and wouldn't !!

And the ones sold at the school before the game- benefits the school. If I am not mistaken, the school has to buy tickets for every band member too! "TSSAA Tyranny!" "SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS" Tell that AD, he needs more faith! I am going to try and see if Mark Packer, will show more of the Band at halftime! Much better than listening to him talk!

Fellers eye haiv ben watchin' tha Dobbuns-Bent-It philm....#6, #8, #13, #35, #88, and tha O-line looks rilly good fer tha Indy-Uns.....

Sew thairfour eye haiv ben cyferrin' and hear's my point spred fer tha gaim.....D-B beet Farrah-Gut bye 28.....Mairvul beet Farrah-Gut bye 19.......Sew thair ewe taik 8 minuss 9......Sew ewe go ovur and bar-eee a 1 frum tha 2 and then ewe taik 18-9 eqwulls uh....uh.....8...uhh eye meen 9......Then we haiv D-B beet Beer-Den bye 28......Mairvul onlee beet Beer-Den bye 18.....Sew thairfour we subtrack 28-18....eqwulls ....naut from naut iz.....uhhhh.....uh....naut......2-1 eqwulls ....uhhhhhh.......1.....sew thairfour brang tha naut down beeside tha one ...fer uhhhh.......10.......And then thay's this feller naimed Macks Preps......He haz D-B wif a ratin' ov 61.1......Mairvul iz ratid at uhhh.......56.7.......Sew thairfour 1 minuss 7.....uhhhh(well we gots two go bar-eee a 1 frum tha necks line ovur)....sew lett's sea that maiks hit uhhhh.......11.....thairfour 11-7......equlls.....uhhhhhhhhh.......4........Sew now's we left wif a naut........sew we got two bar-eee a 1 frum tha 6.........Sew now we haz a 10...Sew thairfour 10-6 equlls.....5....uhhh eye meen 4....Sew movin' ovur two tha necks line we's left wif a 5......Sew 5-5 equlls ......uhhhh.....naut.......

Sew now we add.....10+9+4.4......sew we add naut+naut+4 equlls.......uhh.....naut and naut iz naut....... pluss 4.......iz uhhhhhh.......uhhhhhhhh.......4.....Then tha necks line we add naut pluss 9 pluss 4 and that ewulls.........naut pluss 9.......iz uhhhhhhhhh........9 pluss 4 ewulls 12.....14.....eye meen 13.........Sew then we cairy tha 1 off tha 13 ovur two tha necks line and weal leeve tha 3 thair.....Sew 1 pluss 1......ewulls uhhhhhhh 2.......

Sew thairfour DB iz a urlee 23.4 point favritt agin our slow clumsy boyz frum 825 Lawrence.......tiphat.gif

Ok, I know theres a mistake in there with all the Bar-eee'in & Equlls and such. So I sent this post to my buddies at the Department of Defense Cryptology division. They said they hadn't seen anything like this since the Navajo Code Talkers during the war with Japan. I still say your math is way off.