Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

If this doesn't work, check the volume.

That's how batman is wired up so I will just do without the dang sound. I think the Eastman chemicals are getting to him. I hope he's not suppose to be watching some important gauges or something while he's busy finding pretty little pictures for us. ROLL TRIBE

For Maryville to win they have to keep executing on offense and limit the big plays from DB. Watched some you tube footage of Malik Foreman and Devon Swafford. Those guys are explosive. Plus #35 looks good running the ball.

Jake. I hope Foreman and Swafford don't have the game Julian Burton had. Of course Anthony Hayes killed Maryville also in that game.

RR, Foreman just looks very calm and confident back there to me, kinda of like he is just sliding around, then a move or two and before you know it, he has run for 15 yards. Reminds me of what Burton did for WS. I think Maryville will be prepared to shut him down on called runs, but where I think he could hurt Maryville, is dropping back to pass, then scrambling.

I think the pressure is on D-B, because their O will have to score on every possession, because I don't see their defense stopping Maryville. I think Maryville's defense stands a lot better chance of getting some stops than the D-B defense does. If Maryville doesn't come out and do something strange, such as turn it over three or four times, I think they will win this one.

Will the difference in East TN football compared to NE TN football show up in this game? i think that Murvil will win is for one they are Murvil and it's at home and they have been in this situation many times. Another reason is i think Murvil has played the much tougher schedule all year long. Should be a good one. Good luck to both teams, and i hope nobody gets hurt.

RR, Foreman just looks very calm and confident back there to me, kinda of like he is just sliding around, then a move or two and before you know it, he has run for 15 yards. Reminds me of what Burton did for WS. I think Maryville will be prepared to shut him down on called runs, but where I think he could hurt Maryville, is dropping back to pass, then scrambling.

I completely agree. I think Maryville may be able to contain and limit his yards on the called runs, but he is deadly on busted plays. There was a play on friday where there was a bad snap. Instead of a loss, he took the ball 50-60 yards. He seems to have a gear that other kids don't have. There have been times this year where it has looked like he was running at 3/4 speed and then he kicked it into 4th gear and ran away from everyone.

I completely agree. I think Maryville may be able to contain and limit his yards on the called runs, but he is deadly on busted plays. There was a play on friday where there was a bad snap. Instead of a loss, he took the ball 50-60 yards. He seems to have a gear that other kids don't have. There have been times this year where it has looked like he was running at 3/4 speed and then he kicked it into 4th gear and ran away from everyone.

He is a heckuva athlete for sure.

Fellers eye haiv ben watchin' tha Dobbuns-Bent-It philm....#6, #8, #13, #35, #88, and tha O-line looks rilly good fer tha Indy-Uns.....

Sew thairfour eye haiv ben cyferrin' and hear's my point spred fer tha gaim.....D-B beet Farrah-Gut bye 28.....Mairvul beet Farrah-Gut bye 19.......Sew thair ewe taik 8 minuss 9......Sew ewe go ovur and bar-eee a 1 frum tha 2 and then ewe taik 18-9 eqwulls uh....uh.....8...uhh eye meen 9......Then we haiv D-B beet Beer-Den bye 28......Mairvul onlee beet Beer-Den bye 18.....Sew thairfour we subtrack 28-18....eqwulls ....naut from naut iz.....uhhhh.....uh....naut......2-1 eqwulls ....uhhhhhh.......1.....sew thairfour brang tha naut down beeside tha one ...fer uhhhh.......10.......And then thay's this feller naimed Macks Preps......He haz D-B wif a ratin' ov 61.1......Mairvul iz ratid at uhhh.......56.7.......Sew thairfour 1 minuss 7.....uhhhh(well we gots two go bar-eee a 1 frum tha necks line ovur)....sew lett's sea that maiks hit uhhhh.......11.....thairfour 11-7......equlls.....uhhhhhhhhh.......4........Sew now's we left wif a naut........sew we got two bar-eee a 1 frum tha 6.........Sew now we haz a 10...Sew thairfour 10-6 equlls.....5....uhhh eye meen 4....Sew movin' ovur two tha necks line we's left wif a 5......Sew 5-5 equlls ......uhhhh.....naut.......

Sew now we add.....10+9+4.4......sew we add naut+naut+4 equlls.......uhh.....naut and naut iz naut....... pluss 4.......iz uhhhhhh.......uhhhhhhhh.......4.....Then tha necks line we add naut pluss 9 pluss 4 and that ewulls.........naut pluss 9.......iz uhhhhhhhhh........9 pluss 4 ewulls 12.....14.....eye meen 13.........Sew then we cairy tha 1 off tha 13 ovur two tha necks line and weal leeve tha 3 thair.....Sew 1 pluss 1......ewulls uhhhhhhh 2.......

Sew thairfour DB iz a urlee 23.4 point favritt agin our slow clumsy boyz frum 825 Lawrence.......tiphat.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS