Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

This should be a great game, edge to Maryville because of playoff experience, home field, and team play. For DB to win, NO turnovers, you can't afford them, Maryville cashes them in. DB has a little more depth and speed than Oak Ridge had, and that may help them IF they don't turn it over. Oak Ridge played a great game against them, probably the toughest playoff game they have had in a while, but ran out of gas in the 4th quarter. DB has to play close attention to that film to see what worked. Maryville will be well prepared and their QB can throw and run well just like the kid at Sevier County. They have quality receivers that get open, so DBs secondary better be on the coverage. Prevo breaks tackles and runs by people too, so DBs linebackers need to be tough. I would have to say Maryville 35 Dobyns-Bennett 24. I may just ride over and watch this one.

This should be a great game, edge to Maryville because of playoff experience, home field, and team play. For DB to win, NO turnovers, you can't afford them, Maryville cashes them in. DB has a little more depth and speed than Oak Ridge had, and that may help them IF they don't turn it over. Oak Ridge played a great game against them, probably the toughest playoff game they have had in a while, but ran out of gas in the 4th quarter. DB has to play close attention to that film to see what worked. Maryville will be well prepared and their QB can throw and run well just like the kid at Sevier County. They have quality receivers that get open, so DBs secondary better be on the coverage. Prevo breaks tackles and runs by people too, so DBs linebackers need to be tough. I would have to say Maryville 35 Dobyns-Bennett 24. I may just ride over and watch this one.

DB could probably use a few tackling drills this week.I noticed a lot of guys hitting way to high this past week and that's asking for trouble against a good back.

For Maryville to win they have to keep executing on offense and limit the big plays from DB. Watched some you tube footage of Malik Foreman and Devon Swafford. Those guys are explosive. Plus #35 looks good running the ball.

Jake. I hope Foreman and Swafford don't have the game Julian Burton had. Of course Anthony Hayes killed Maryville also in that game.

For Maryville to win they have to keep executing on offense and limit the big plays from DB. Watched some you tube footage of Malik Foreman and Devon Swafford. Those guys are explosive. Plus #35 looks good running the ball.

Jake. I hope Foreman and Swafford don't have the game Julian Burton had. Of course Anthony Hayes killed Maryville also in that game.

Special kinds of players for sure.I on the other hand, hope those guys can find some space in what will be a sea of Rebels up tight.

DB should come out in shotgun five wide and run it all night long with Foreman on the keepet or short passes. Swafford on jet sweeps. Somethink out of the norm. Its going to take the unexpected to get a break or two. If DB gets 400 yds of offense I think we win. Because about 40-45 plays will be on the ground. ROLL TRIBE