Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

this will be a really good game,it could go either way in my opinion. i will say that i dont see maryville or DB getting past siegel next week, could be wrong though.

I'd favor Murvil over Siegel. Only team i could see giving Murvil problems is Whitehaven, but even they can be outcoached terribly. Which, Murvil showed last year.

Edited by SweetScience

hehe , That's more like it DB91 , Don't be shy . :mrgreen:

Coach Clark and the Indians ended a really long home winning streak at MBA. Clark's 201st victory will be the sweetest.

Boys, I am starting to get the Jimmy Leg...let's talk about some football now. I bet you see the Indians in the shotgun formation a little more than usual...if so, those plays usually have exciting runs by #6. He's got some quicks. But, he can also throw out of it and #8 has the best hands and moves in the state.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up

Coach Clark and the Indians ended a really long home winning streak at MBA. Clark's 201st victory will be the sweetest.

Boys, I am starting to get the Jimmy Leg...let's talk about some football now. I bet you see the Indians in the shotgun formation a little more than usual...if so, those plays usually have exciting runs by #6. He's got some quicks. But, he can also throw out of it and #8 has the best hands and moves in the state.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up

He better have some quicks. It's hard to get on the outside against Murvil. They have some very active linebackers...Don't run to Shinsky's side. Kid is small but FAST as lightning.

You know all that stuff means nothing, Gov...Siegel as good as they are 7-AAA has been down this year. Even Riverdale hasn't been the typical Riverdale due to injuries.

i'm just going with my gut on this one, no disrespect to maryville. i just think maryville will get beat this year, the defense has given up way too many points this year, somebody is gonna be able to stop them just enough to beat them.