Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

I expect #6 & #8 to both have big games. Don't forget about #13 or #35 either. And add in Sensabaugh and Gilliam, they will have to dominate for Kingsport to get this victory.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up

Oh yeah, well we've got a lot of guys with numbers on their shirts with some long last names too. We even have some with nicknames. I bet we have some of the same numbers too.

Parking spot??? You don't actually think that GQ drives, do you? That little 30 ft., white Hummer Limo sitting behind the cedar trees, that is GQ's ride. The one with the name "Nellie Belle" airbrushed on the side. Stars is his driver, and the limo is what Stars uses to court the recruits.

jake eye've ben scoutin' out fer a Nellie Belle II.....Eye thaink eye've fount hur fer tite parkin' places...... B)

Batman, don't let Stars lure you down to that crack house on Mtn. View. I heard they're scalping tickets down there.

I'm trying not to be mad about what has happened with the tickets at DB.I want to see this game bad and I'm going to take one of my kids,but not if I can't get tickets before game day.I'd do it if I were going by myself but I just hope to get a couple wednesday .Really bites,I'll remember this in the future.