Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Well im a little late to the party this week. I can't even begin to get caught up on all these post. Looks like plenty of trash talk on both sides though. I just hope both teams play their best with no one getting hurt. Hope this is a close game that goes to the last second clicks off no matter who wins. If both teams play their best I think thats what we'll see. Give everybody something to talk about for years.

I can see it now.

White Pine - A Sullivan County man was stopped Thursday on I-81 near White Pine, TN with a large amount of cash. The man told the Investigators from the 4th Judicial District Task Force that he was traveling to Maryville, TN to purchase football tickets. The money and a 2012 Ford F-150 were seized by DTF Agents.

somebody needs to get on that...

I think Maryville will exploit the weaknesses ... I saw DB in a pre season scrimmage againt Fulton .. it was 2 td's to 2 td's when storm stopped it but wasnt impressed with their defense .... offensively they had a couple recievers take a short pass and caused some missed tackles and scored so they a few guys offensively that can hurt you ... I dont think Maryville will have trouble running or throwing on them ..... Maryville 35 DB 14..

carolinarebel

can somebody please tell me whether or not the game will be televised? one post mentioned thursday and that is mark packer and company. Is WKPT going to do anything in Kingsport? Is

carolina going to be blacked? heck

From what i hear it will be televised here in the knoxville area as the game of the week. Packer and company.