Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Wow ... I guess we're talking Usain Bolt speed then if " it would not be close " .... Wow how silly of me to think Cobb had speed when he was running that 108 yd kickoff return in the Pros ... Would not be close .... WOW !!

Randall ranks among the league leaders with a punt-return average of 11.1 yards and a kickoff-return average of 27.8 yards. I guess his 2 Touchdowns against the Arizona Cardinals this weekend is not as impressive as Foreman's Td and Td pass against Sevier County ... lol

Your right. How dare us to even think we have anyone good enough to play pro ball. Even though we have three currently in the NFL. Oh well I guess we shouldn't even make the trip down to "Blount County" on Friday night. 12-0 means nothing I guess. I guess our weak, slow little boys don't have a chance. This is looking better all the time. ROLL TRIBE

I think Cobb is awesome and why UT didn't aign him is a real mystery...but....if Foreman an Cobb had an old fashioned foot race, it would not be close.

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Cobb would probably trip before the finish line.

DB speed vs Blount Co little, slow, clumsy athletes.

Maryville' s new mantra..."we may be small, but we are slow and clumsy!"

Your right. How dare us to even think we have anyone good enough to play pro ball. Even though we have three currently in the NFL. Oh well I guess we shouldn't even make the trip down to "Blount County" on Friday night. 12-0 means nothing I guess. I guess our weak, slow little boys don't have a chance. This is looking better all the time. ROLL TRIBE

Maybe Foreman does make it to the NFL , do you seriously agree with Art saying he is so much faster than Randall Cobb right now , and it wouldn't even be close ?? You guys are now the ones claiming not just speed , but world class Usain Bolt type speed ...

If DB's passing D is weak, expect Maryville to exploite it.

Special players? Maryville will only have 11 special players on the field at once

DB might bt 12-0 , but that's mostly upper east Tn competition. I see DB likes to run up the score on lesser area teams, real classy.

Maryville will soundly & systematicly defeat DB.

NO ONE DIMENSIONAL TEAM HAS EVER BEAT A GQ TEAM.

If DB's passing D is weak, expect Maryville to exploite it.

Special players? Maryville will only have 11 special players on the field at once

DB might bt 12-0 , but that's mostly upper east Tn competition. I see DB likes to run up the score on lesser area teams, real classy.

Maryville will soundly & systematicly defeat DB.

NO ONE DIMENSIONAL TEAM HAS EVER BEAT A GQ TEAM.

I know looking at common opponents doesn't mean a whole lot. When you do look at common opponents, the scores are very similar. DB has scored a lot of points this year. Many have accused DB of running the score up. That has not been the case. In the three games where they scored over 70, the starters were out by the 2nd qtr. If I was a JV player fighting for playing time, I would run the ball, block, etc. as hard as I could. I think it would have been more insulting to those teams if DB just took a knee in the 3rd qtr for four straight downs. You have to play teams that are in your conference. You just can't help the disparity in talent level. DB scheduled non-conference games and beat those teams pretty badly- Farragut and Sevier County.

I know looking at common opponents doesn't mean a whole lot. When you do look at common opponents, the scores are very similar. DB has scored a lot of points this year. Many have accused DB of running the score up. That has not been the case. In the three games where they scored over 70, the starters were out by the 2nd qtr. If I was a JV player fighting for playing time, I would run the ball, block, etc. as hard as I could. I think it would have been more insulting to those teams if DB just took a knee in the 3rd qtr for four straight downs. You have to play teams that are in your conference. You just can't help the disparity in talent level. DB scheduled non-conference games and beat those teams pretty badly- Farragut and Sevier County.

aHHH.