Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

and just think,if giles could have their pick of area players like the teams you have just mentioned, they would be awesome ! however, they coach from the pool of payers at GCHS, that's why they are the best staff in the state! you know that 2 giles kids are at ensworth, right? catch yo head man!!!!

Guess you should have used a better pitch to keep your own kids!!! Sorry for your loss!

Giles just do what you do. These EH fans have no idea what they are walking into.

Gerry, I bet you didn't know what you were walking into when you died in that car wreck in 1981. dry.png

And you're a fool if you think EH hasn't seen plenty of film on Giles and heard all the hype.

Go back to doing your playoff predictions. Giles doesn't need anymore "ball washers".

Edited by DougVick

Excuses just a dressed up lie! Lol! The proof is in black and white EH is looking up at Giles in every category! Ignorant lol thats thinking Giles has no running game! You don't have to give them respect come Friday they will take it like they have done all year! Put 8 in the box and watch the air show with 12,15,10,11 and 82 top receiving core in state! Put your extra DB in and 12,22,23&1 will run it down your throat compete team! Get in where your fit in

Do the folks at Giles pay you to kiss their #### or are you working pro bono?

Edited by DougVick

Gerry, I bet you didn't know what you were walking into when you died in that car wreck in 1981. dry.png

And you're a fool if you think EH hasn't seen plenty of film on Giles and heard all the hype.

Go back to doing your playoff predictions. Giles doesn't need anymore "ball washers".

he didn't die you idiot smh he died later in life but in the car wreck.

you dont even know how gerry bertier died. he was paralyzed by car accident. went on to do wheelchair olympics etc. died years later.

you dont even know how gerry bertier died. he was paralyzed by car accident. went on to do wheelchair olympics etc. died years later.

Actually guys I did die in a 2nd car crash in 1981.

It's okay DougVick is just a little scared after watching film of Giles. I mean does EH stop the run or do they stop the pass? Can they do either? Can EH handle the pressure of a big game? I mean they did last year in the first round, oh wait no they didn't.

he didn't die you idiot smh he died later in life but in the car wreck.

He died in a second car wreck in 1981, idiot. thumb[1].gif Research things instead of basing your knowledge on a movie. Oh, and remove your foot from your mouth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Bertier

Yes, I do. ...died years later IN A CAR WRECK. thumb[1].gif Research things instead of basing your knowledge on a movie. Oh, and remove your foot from your mouth.

He died in a second car wreck in 1981, idiot. thumb[1].gif Research things instead of basing your knowledge on a movie. Oh, and remove your foot from your mouth.

Yes, I do. ...died years later IN A CAR WRECK. thumb[1].gif Research things instead of basing your knowledge on a movie. Oh, and remove your foot from your mouth.

haha fair enough. i will admit when im out witted. you sir got me.

Actually guys I did die in a 2nd car crash in 1981.

It's okay DougVick is just a little scared after watching film of Giles. I mean does EH stop the run or do they stop the pass? Can they do either? Can EH handle the pressure of a big game? I mean they did last year in the first round, oh wait no they didn't.

Shaking in my boots. roflolk.gif

They stop both.

Yes, they can do both.

They've handled the pressure of several big games this year.

I mean Giles did last year in the semifinals. Oh wait, no they didn't.

Would you like to keep going, Gerry? hungry.gif

Shaking in my boots. roflolk.gif

They stop both.

Yes, they can do both.

They've handled the pressure of several big games this year.

I mean Giles did last year in the semifinals. Oh wait, no they didn't.

Would you like to keep going, Gerry? hungry.gif

Giles was a young team last year and still made it to the final four. While EH had the roundballs out, the Bobcats got 3 more games. They return everyone back. If you don't believe you will on Friday Night. Does EH have a gold ball I am not aware of? Really thinking about making the drive to Pulaski just to see this Hurricane turn into a Depression.

Giles was a young team last year and still made it to the final four. While EH had the roundballs out, the Bobcats got 3 more games. They return everyone back. If you don't believe you will on Friday Night. Does EH have a gold ball I am not aware of? Really thinking about making the drive to Pulaski just to see this Hurricane turn into a Depression.

East Hamilton was a young team last year and still made the playoffs despite going 2-8 the previous year. They returned everyone. If you don't believe, you will on Friday night. Does anyone care that Giles has a gold ball from 3 years ago? I'll be in Pulaski to see the Canes play football. No hyperbole necessary.

Edited by DougVick
  • Upvote 1