Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Most Offense, Best Defense rankings:

Most Offense:

Giles County- 44.6 points per game: 6th in state in all classifications.

East Hamilton- 40.6 points per game: 14th in state in all classifications.

Best Defense:

Giles County- 6.8 points per game: 1st in state in all classifications.

East Hamilton- 8.4 points per game: 6th in state in all classifications.

This should really be a good one.

East Hamilton fans: Giles County has one of the nicest "old" stadiums (it has been around since at least the early 50s) you will visit, totally renovated a few years ago. Parking is at a premium, though, because of that. Lot to the south of the stadium.is a good option.

I will let Giles County fans tell you where to eat. They know better than I. If you would like to eat on the way, there is a restaurant you will pass right just after you turn left on the Hwy 64 bypass in Fayetteville (about 2 hours from Nooga). It is quick buffet-style, great country food, and all-you-can-eat at a good price. I drive 45 miles, occasionally, to eat there. If you are going to stop with a busload you might want to call and give them a heads-up first. They probably seat about 100-125. Here is their Facebook page: Marvin's Family Restaurant. From there you are about 25-30 minutes from the stadium in Pulaski.

Should be a good game.

Who do u think the number 2 defense is? Blame EH for Scheduling a Pretty Legit 5A school who Handled Lenoir City tonight btw and I would say That Number one spot would be a tie if not the Advantage to EH. By saying your team is going to Mercy Rule the Second best defense in the state is so close to arrogant its more along the lines of Ignorant. All this Precision and surgically carving you speak of shows ur Lack of football knowledge. I will tell you like I told Page and will tell anyone else that knows nothing about this Game or their opponents.... you have to be about to run the Football Son. And considering you best player is your QB is that Mercy Rule something you want to shoot for at the Expense of Mr. Cobb? Just something to Put in your ear.... i dont mind educating you Pulaskians every now and then

Most Offense, Best Defense rankings:

Most Offense:

Giles County- 44.6 points per game: 6th in state in all classifications.

East Hamilton- 40.6 points per game: 14th in state in all classifications.

Best Defense:

Giles County- 6.8 points per game: 1st in state in all classifications.

East Hamilton- 8.4 points per game: 6th in state in all classifications.

This should really be a good one.

Who do u think the number 2 defense is? Blame EH for Scheduling a Pretty Legit 5A school who Handled Lenoir City tonight btw and I would say That Number one spot would be a tie if not the Advantage to EH. By saying your team is going to Mercy Rule the Second best defense in the state is so close to arrogant its more along the lines of Ignorant. All this Precision and surgically carving you speak of shows ur Lack of football knowledge. I will tell you like I told Page and will tell anyone else that knows nothing about this Game or their opponents.... you have to be about to run the Football Son. And considering you best player is your QB is that Mercy Rule something you want to shoot for at the Expense of Mr. Cobb? Just something to Put in your ear.... i dont mind educating you Pulaskians every now and then

EH? Good team, but y'all will not be able to stop such a juggernaut as GC's offense. It will be a fairly close game until midway 3rd and then the cats will pull away. People don't realize something about GC, they have THE BEST championship coaching staff in the state that are battle tested, never panic, and never allow their teams to become complacent. This instills confidence in these young players and creates an attitude of invincibility. There is NO Tennessee team in this classification or really in any other that can match it. Are they unbeatable? No, of course not, but, it will take an extraordinary effort to beat them. Oh, and they have home field advantage until Cookeville. So dream on, until you get to the Brickyard and watch those dreams get smashed against the black and gold rocks.

What a bunch of whining crying sore loser bag of crap that is. You might want to get those Irish boys some hearing aids cause they couldn't hear the whistle till after 3-4 seconds had passed. Can only assume you totally failed to see all the kicking and cheap shots after the whistle. By far the most common cheap shotting team GC has played in years. Do y'all teach and practice the horse collar tackle, because you do it so well. The cheap shot on the punter when your down 40 and the Giles subs have been playing for a quarter with a running clock really showed your colors.

By the way, GC plays and has played the same fight song after touchdowns for 6 years. And by that crybaby rant of yours, GC's defense did more than hurt your feelings.

A lil hint for you, if you ever hope to beat a quality team in the playoffs, layoff the 1A teams and youth center teams. You would have fared no better than 6 th or 7 th in our district.

That's a bunch of 9th and 10 graders you beat on short field. Overrated Giles

EH? Good team, but y'all will not be able to stop such a juggernaut as GC's offense. It will be a fairly close game until midway 3rd and then the cats will pull away. People don't realize something about GC, they have THE BEST championship coaching staff in the state that are battle tested, never panic, and never allow their teams to become complacent. This instills confidence in these young players and creates an attitude of invincibility. There is NO Tennessee team in this classification or really in any other that can match it. Are they unbeatable? No, of course not, but, it will take an extraordinary effort to beat them. Oh, and they have home field advantage until Cookeville. So dream on, until you get to the Brickyard and watch those dreams get smashed against the black and gold rocks.

Best coaching staff in the state really???? Wow, lay off the drink my friend! I would take GQ at Maryville, Rankin at Alcoa, Bowers at Ensworth. They may have a good staff but to call it the best in the state is a bit far fetched!!

EH is number two defense really??? Lol just your imagination running away with you!

Yes, they are. They were last week officially. But 14 of the points that go into that average weren't scored on the defense. One was a pick-6 and the other was a fumble return for touchdown last night against Page. EH Defense only allows about 7 ppg.

Just your ignorance getting the best of you!

a lot of people on this site are getting out of hand I don't have a problem with nobody on her except for culleoka cowboy he's a coward and a troll other than that a lot of the things said on here are opinions giles people feel strong about their team and so does east hamilton, giles county does have a great coaching staff giles passing offense destroyed some of the best teams in the state in 7 on 7 camps one of them by the name of riverdale we don't make this stuff up. coach gq from maryville is a great coach but you can't compare the talent from that area over the years to giles that area is huge with great talent between alcoa and maryville sheesh! and ensworth come on yall be serious.