Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

Who do u think the number 2 defense is? Blame EH for Scheduling a Pretty Legit 5A school who Handled Lenoir City tonight btw and I would say That Number one spot would be a tie if not the Advantage to EH. By saying your team is going to Mercy Rule the Second best defense in the state is so close to arrogant its more along the lines of Ignorant. All this Precision and surgically carving you speak of shows ur Lack of football knowledge. I will tell you like I told Page and will tell anyone else that knows nothing about this Game or their opponents.... you have to be about to run the Football Son. And considering you best player is your QB is that Mercy Rule something you want to shoot for at the Expense of Mr. Cobb? Just something to Put in your ear.... i dont mind educating you Pulaskians every now and then

. Foolish words by an arrogant man. We got your education, lesson 1 is Friday night.

Come get you some,......... we are waiting..............the Bells now ring or you East Hamilton.

Who do u think the number 2 defense is? Blame EH for Scheduling a Pretty Legit 5A school who Handled Lenoir City tonight btw and I would say That Number one spot would be a tie if not the Advantage to EH. By saying your team is going to Mercy Rule the Second best defense in the state is so close to arrogant its more along the lines of Ignorant. All this Precision and surgically carving you speak of shows ur Lack of football knowledge. I will tell you like I told Page and will tell anyone else that knows nothing about this Game or their opponents.... you have to be about to run the Football Son. And considering you best player is your QB is that Mercy Rule something you want to shoot for at the Expense of Mr. Cobb? Just something to Put in your ear.... i dont mind educating you Pulaskians every now and then

Might have to get a new meter by Friday with these yahoos....icon_lol.gifbsmeter.gif

umm al cobb has over 2000 yards passing. and close to 1000 rushing. GC doesnt just pass. lol u have no idea. better hold on the ball. cuz i promise if u turn it over 5 times to giles that will be 5 more tds for them. Just be humble and eat crow after the game. Cuz u wont win. especially not at.the brickyard.

Edited by Slim88

How District 12AA does what? Gets one good school a 3 years that has an attempt to make a run...? Its safe to say Giles runs 12AA seeing as they are the only team thats going to make it a good game for EH.

lol still cracks me up that this is ur first legit winning season and u think ur the best team thats ever stepped foot on the field. but then again enjoy it while u can. talk all the smack u want this week. Cuz after friday your season will be over

How District 12AA does what? Gets one good school a 3 years that has an attempt to make a run...? Its safe to say Giles runs 12AA seeing as they are the only team thats going to make it a good game for EH.

Giles and Hickman are still in the playoffs. So actually two teams making a run. And you'll find out next Friday how Giles and district 12AA does things.

umm al cobb has over 2000 yards passing. and close to 1000 rushing. GC doesnt just pass. lol u have no idea. better hold on the ball. cuz i promise if u turn it over 5 times to giles that will be 5 more tds for them. Just be humble and eat crow after the game. Cuz u wont win. especially not at.the brickyard.

Did i say GC only Passes? All i said is you have to have a run game to beat EH, Your Precious little Al Cobb isn't someone I would use at the expense of establishing that. Just like Al there are some guys on that Canes Defense that will play on Saturdays too. So things might get pretty interesting once the bullets start flying and bodies are on the floor. And thats real.... Save you BS meter for those 12AA disciples u have that couldnt get it done when they had their shot

Did i say GC only Passes? All i said is you have to have a run game to beat EH, Your Precious little Al Cobb isn't someone I would use at the expense of establishing that. Just like Al there are some guys on that Canes Defense that will play on Saturdays too. So things might get pretty interesting once the bullets start flying and bodies are on the floor. And thats real.... Save you BS meter for those 12AA disciples u have that couldnt get it done when they had their shot

Must be your slant eyes distorting your vision. tumblr_m8is3eNAg61rc2qizo1_500.gif

Let me start off by saying Congrats to my Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the coaching staff for a great year. I only have a few things to say about the game. By no means am I soar loser but I think some things need to be said. I didn't get to meet alot of Giles fans so I can't comment on them but I will say I thought it was classless of Giles to play the Notre Dame fight song after their touchdowns. Yes I did say their Tds. As WiseOldManGiles said in this feed and I quote "And a shout out to another great zebra crew. That's two in a row where they let the guys play. Good teamwork with these crews!ph34r.png" .......... The refs were horrible ..... not if your from Giles of course. I think Giles was flagged for 1 holding penalty. ND flagged for several on key runs in the game. Being a former O-lineman High school and college. There is always going to be holding on the line... Nature of the beast !! Just be consistent ! They had one personal foul penalty for horse collar on their corner. He gets up and gets in the reffs face and says and I quote " U gotta be F__king kidding me" and he does not get flagged for it. On one play Giles tackles #1 from behind (after long run) and pulls his helmet completely off by the face mask(No Penalty). We shot ourselves in the foot from the beginning. First play of the game we throw an interception for a TD. Second position we fumbled on the 35 they scored a TD. 14-0 in the first 2 mins.Blocked punt for a TD. Another Interception run back for a TD. We were never going to win the game but it could have been a closer game. By the way we had 210 yards rushing in the first half. We are young but we never gave up. Last thing I will say is I truly wish some of the Giles parents and fans could hear their boys on the field. I have never heard a more disrespectful,foul mouthed,dirty play and all around bad sportsmanship from a group of young men in my life. They are a good team. They should when and lose with class. You ask how did I hear all that stuff being said on the field, well I'll tell you. I was the ball boy. Well ball man. Being is that I'm 6'2' 340 lbs. 43 years old. So as you can tell I'm not a young man. I am a country boy at heart. I've hunted in Giles county in the past and have only meet great people. So I was astonished the way the young men carried themselves on the football field.As ball boy I'm not allowed to speak to players on the field Notre Dame or our opponents. So I don't !! After the game as we were shaking hands # 82 commences to say to me "How you like that f--king defense Fat-ss and take your rich preppy _ss back to Chattown" Well I'm not rich or am I preppy but I am fat though. If I was more sensitive he would have hurt my feelings.icon_cry.gif I'm just a poor carpenter who struggles to send his kids to a private school to give them the opportunities I never had growing up. By the way I have a son on the team who starts on both sides of the ball. I look forward to seeing Giles next year in the playoffs when our QB and running back turn 15 years old and my son is a senior. You will be beating by East Hamilton. No doubt in my mind. Go Gettem East Ham !!!!!!!!!!!!