Giles Co. Vs. East Hamilton

bobcat93

statewide Siegle a public school is ranked above all of those you listed.

That is just because Siegle is 12-0 vs 11-0 for Ensworth. I don't see Siegle listed on any of these national rankings. http://www.unapproved website.com/news/article.aspx?articleid=0bc3b4f4-1390-413a-86f6-1732e73e8451&page=1 or http://www.usatodayhss.com/news/rankings/super-25-football-2012 I would like to see them play each other but that will never happen because of the TSSAA having the need to have 8 State Championships divisions.

That is just because Siegle is 12-0 vs 11-0 for Ensworth. I don't see Siegle listed on any of these national rankings. http://www.unapproved website.com/news/article.aspx?articleid=0bc3b4f4-1390-413a-86f6-1732e73e8451&page=1 or http://www.usatodayhss.com/news/rankings/super-25-football-2012 I would like to see them play each other but that will never happen because of the TSSAA having the need to have 8 State Championships divisions.

Sonny Moore power rankings Tn high school football

no pregame excuses--ehamm will just line it up --run it down your throats--nothing you can do about it---its that simple for ehamm

We are looking forward to a good game, but you might want to see a bit of film before you Make claims like that. For somebody that just cares about GA football and doesnt have a dog in the fight you sure seem to be touchy about this game.

no pregame excuses--ehamm will just line it up --run it down your throats--nothing you can do about it---its that simple for ehamm

Good luck with that. You want be running down Giles throat. We got plenty we can do bout it. Sub consciously, you guys have already made pre game excuses for why Giles beat the dog snot out of ya. We understand, and have come to grips with haters. Remember, next week, you can get on here, talk all the excuses you can dream up, and hate all you want. We feed off that. Just lets us know how bad we broke your wee little hearts. icon_mrgreen.gif

Brickyard = Heartbreak Ridge

Edited by aintskeered

WE HAVE A forum in ga called the ga varsity vent and we do same things as you guys---its just a big game and we are only in our first week of playoffs this week in ga but me and ridgland07 have seen ehamm play and we just think they actually have a shot at state from the chattanooga area---we hope ehamm plays hard and represents just like u guys try to do year out and year in----its all good---no excuses ok--whoever wins --wins and we just excited for our chattanooga neighbors----i just like it when two top teams have confidence in their high school kids abilitys---i just havent seen a line bigger, stronger then ehamm and thats why i think they can make it a game with yal---

East Hamilton fans: Giles County has one of the nicest "old" stadiums (it has been around since at least the early 50s) you will visit, totally renovated a few years ago. Parking is at a premium, though, because of that. Lot to the south of the stadium.is a good option.

I will let Giles County fans tell you where to eat. They know better than I. If you would like to eat on the way, there is a restaurant you will pass right just after you turn left on the Hwy 64 bypass in Fayetteville (about 2 hours from Nooga). It is quick buffet-style, great country food, and all-you-can-eat at a good price. I drive 45 miles, occasionally, to eat there. If you are going to stop with a busload you might want to call and give them a heads-up first. They probably seat about 100-125. Here is their Facebook page: Marvin's Family Restaurant. From there you are about 25-30 minutes from the stadium in Pulaski.

Should be a good game.

I was a little off. Marvin's seats 314.

You Giles guys are funny. Easily the most arrogant (if not misguided) fan bases I've ever seen on CoachT. I don't know a lot about ya (other than your coach's issues with rules) but if y'all are as good as y'all claim to be, it should be an interesting matchup. Those East boys can play!!!

and what are we, chopped liver ! we luv to be the underdog , allthough this will be the first time this year . we're not as big ,and maybe not as fast, but what we got is heart, and the will to win, and by the way ,we got a few "PLAYERS" too !!!come on , you'll see !!!

You Giles guys are funny. Easily the most arrogant (if not misguided) fan bases I've ever seen on CoachT. I don't know a lot about ya (other than your coach's issues with rules) but if y'all are as good as y'all claim to be, it should be an interesting matchup. Those East boys can play!!!

Statistically misaligned and utterly biased. You need 996 more posts to make that assumption! roflolk.gif