Canes vs. Some team named Giles

BEAST27

Canes last week in the playoffs will be in Cookville when we win that title.

roflol.gif Never hurts to dream. You can hook up with Troll and watch the game online. Save yourself the heartache and gas. Signal Mt. couldn't even make it passed the 1st round. AWFUL!! So, don't buy in to Trolls opinion. You 2 can huff a little gas, and talk about how good yall will be next year. Talk seems to be real cheap up on the Mountain, and thats all your good at. thumb[1].gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roflol.gif Never hurts to dream. You can hook up with Troll and watch the game online. Save yourself the heartache and gas. Signal Mt. couldn't even make it passed the 1st round. AWFUL!! So, don't buy in to Trolls opinion. You 2 can huff a little gas, and talk about how good yall will be next year. Talk seems to be real cheap up on the Mountain, and thats all your good at. thumb[1].gif

Don't you worry, sweetheart. The Canes are coming and H E L L is coming with them! icon_twisted.gif

Edited by DougVick

Yea, we choked this year, but I'm sure you're old enough to remember yer Bobcats pukin' up some hairballs over the years. At least you had the courtesy to capitalize Troll and Mountain. You know we'll be a force to recon with over the years.

I hate them Leprechauns that stunk up yer joint tonight, but can you believe the number of freshmen on that team? If they can keep those guys eligible and keep the money hidden from that Childress boy ( who I don't like so much, by the way ), they will be a tough team the next couple of years.

Don't put too much stock in the EH / Page film. Next week will be a battle.

Troll.....skeered shoulda called hisself 'aimtsmart' cause he keeps puking up that hairball about them cats being all that. We have already had a tatse of what they call 12AA ball....it ain't all that. Giles ain't gonna run over this Cane Team. It may be a good game, but Canes will win this one.

Edited by BEAST27

You can't be serious? If that same team turns the ball over 5 times vs giles its a wrap seriously. giles had two ints and three blocked field goals tonight your team struggled with page plain and simple bring it! I know crybaby cowboy will get on here but we warned you he was an idiot he had no idea that page would play them that good.

. Get your facts straight. Just cause you say it Obama dont make it true.icon_e_biggrin.gif Edited by Cannaonball54

Giles is good at causing turnovers, but 5 for the Cains tonight is very uncharacteristic. You can bet Gatewood will stress ball possession and no turnovers this week.

Next week will be one heck of a game, but I think the Brickyard will suffer some damage when the HurriCain blows into town. I might even come out and stink the joint up some.cool.png

Please don't.

Giles is going ti bring you back to reality!!! GC all the way!! HC is pulling for you!!!

thumb[1].gif

I guess since the other teams in district 12AA can't beat Giles, they just jump on their bandwagon and try to ride their coattails. All while proclaiming "District 12-AA is the best in the state". roflol.gif

Edited by DougVick

thumb[1].gif

I guess since the other teams in district 12AA can't beat Giles, they just jump on their bandwagon and try to ride their coattails. All while proclaiming "District 12-AA is the best in the state". roflol.gif

Giles is battle tested. They have made deep playoff runs since this coaching staff has been there. Ask Greeneville fans who was the best team they played during their state title runs and the answer will be Giles Co. Giles has proven themselves in big games, what has EH done? Except lose in the first round last year.