O.K. Huntingdon vs. West Carroll

hardhead70

Ok Champion, you been talking the talk now let's see if WC is ready to walk the walk'!! I'm telling you that I have not seen three worse beatings of 3 fine football teams than I have the last 3 weeks. Huntingdon is clicking on all cylinders and your War Eagles are next! Strap those helmets on tight Eagles cuz the Mustangs are bringing the WOOD to WC!! And that you can take to the bank! Just ask our newest fan Big Swo from UC!!

Edited by mustangpop2012

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Champion, you been talking the talk now let's see if WC is ready to walk the walk'!! I'm telling you that I have not seen three worse beatings of 3 fine football teams than I have the last 3 weeks. Huntingdon is clicking on all cylinders and your War Eagles are next! Strap those helmets on tight Eagles cuz the Mustangs are bringing the WOOD to WC!! And that you can take to the bank! Just ask our newest fan Big Swo from UC!!

Just make sure you bring our lumber back when you are finished using it!!!! No.... in all do seriousness, I think Huntingdon takes this one. I hope West Carroll wins, but big-boy football iis played in the 3rd and beyond and I just don't think WC is ready for a seat at the grown folks table yet!!!

oh the stangs remembers that is what has them so focused and motivated. I will be looking for another new flash this week kermit.

I have a news flash and maybe a surprise or 2 as well but I will do them later in the week. I dont think last game was a fluke guys West Carroll is a good team but I dont think we played our best, We have been showing teams how good we are ever since that bye week we need to do it again. One thing is for sure no matter which team you are pulling for.

CARROLL COUNTY WILL BE PLAYING IN THE SEMI-FINALS.

That said since its not secret which team I favor more GO STANGS!!!!

Just make sure you bring our lumber back when you are finished using it!!!! No.... in all do seriousness, I think Huntingdon takes this one. I hope West Carroll wins, but big-boy football iis played in the 3rd and beyond and I just don't think WC is ready for a seat at the grown folks table yet!!!

Well said BPM but fella that's our lumber and our woodshed and if ya want it you gotta come get it lol good luck to those Bulldogs!!