hickman county @ milan--- who ya got?

thedawg44

you are right about the crowd. have NO IDEA why but after sept we havent had big crowds this year. Very atypical. hc brought a good crowd. impressed. thought your running back was very good, just couldnt get consistent blocking

If he had good blockers, he could put up some numbers. I'm not downing our line now. They are just out sized to much. Johnson put up 2500 yards his sop year. This has been a down year for him. Between missing atleast 2 games and teams keying on him. Good luck to Milan next week!!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he had good blockers, he could put up some numbers. I'm not downing our line now. They are just out sized to much. Johnson put up 2500 yards his sop year. This has been a down year for him. Between missing atleast 2 games and teams keying on him. Good luck to Milan next week!!!

thanks. we will need it against cpa. we beat them last year but hear they are more balanced this year. 2500 yds is amazing against air much less 10 games. thought your def did a great job keeping our off get in a rhythm.

LOL, Arkel Coleman will be playing D1 football if he choses to as well. Not only is he a beast at RB, but at LB as well. As bad as you make Arkel sound, I bet the majority of your coaches scouting report on defense was to key in on Arkel.... and still 100 yards in the first half? What does it take to impress you?

Im not making Coleman sound bad by all means. He will play D1. But how people talked is that he alone is who beat us. Wrong. Milan beat us. I wasn't impressed with him this game like I was last year when yall played Fairview. Milans Qb had a very good game and the Wr's impressed me. IMO they had an outstanding game tonight. Milan out talents us 2 to 1 at least. Not just coleman.

How about his 12 carries for 28 yards against Fairview this year? All I am saying a typically a Division I athletes is going to have success against the best teams. During his tenure at Hickman he did not. I maybe wrong and he may go play Division I. If he does I will admit when I am wrong. But you keep losing credibility because at first it was he has always went over 100 yards and now it is those were 4a schools. So what's the excuse going to be for the 12 carries for 28 yards?

nvm ill end it here. I'll just post you a post when he signs. You were done hours ago Mr. Coach...or so we thought.

Edited by bulldog3509

No actually both coaches have invited him to the schools to workouts and tours. And I'm 99% positive he's going to be playing at UTM.... Division 1... Both our head coach and OC played division 1 and will agree Johnston is a way above average back and will play at division 1. Bertier gets on here like he he's a recruiter. You have no stats bertier... All you said was his sophomore year had less than 100 yards in all those games... Prove it... Bc I was at all those games... Ha. And I don't remember him ever having a less than a 100 yard game since he's been starting.

He had less than 100 tonight!!!

it takes 11 on offense, 11 on defense, a good experienced coaching staff and a strong bench to win a game. milan had that and obviously hickman did not at least they didn't last night. milan was by far the superior team. hickman's coaches and players know this is true. it's obvious their fans do not.hickman played a team that's been to the postseason 30 years in a row. you were not only playing a great team, you were playing west tenn tradition at it's finest. get over it guy's. if you lost by 7 or less, then i can see you maybe complaining about the refs. but you lost by almost 5 td's. you got schooled by a superior team, that's all. keep your heads up. you have a good up and coming program. maybe one day you'll be able to run with the BIG DAWGS!!