Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

And AJ lives pretty close to school now so what is your point? Not sure where Stratohacker lives but we rarely have players who live more than 20 minutes away. I live 10 minutes away from friendship and the school I was zoned for takes almost 20 minutes to get to

Zoned for Lebanon HS but live 6 miles from there. 3 miles from FCS.

Edited by stratohacker

And AJ lives pretty close to school now so what is your point? Not sure where Stratohacker lives but we rarely have players who live more than 20 minutes away. I live 10 minutes away from friendship and the school I was zoned for takes almost 20 minutes to get to

Key phrase is "rarely" Define rarely for us in this case. Is it 10 a year? 20? Is Sumner County included in that statement? What about Davidson County?

Here we go again.... Who cares, you people do realize there's a game Friday right? Regardless of who lives where and who's playing for who it doesn't matter. Apparently FC must have ruffled some feathers of other teams but hey, you lost get over it.

Now, Marion wins!

Well said

Hope to see the commanders on the hard wood after this week!

Key phrase is "rarely" Define rarely for us in this case. Is it 10 a year? 20? Is Sumner County included in that statement? What about Davidson County?

Last year we had 1 key player who lived outside of Wilson County. He graduated and I think all of our key players this year live in Wilson County

Edited by CommanderMan