Marion (9-2) vs FSC (10-1)

98nationalchmps

Last time I was in Possumtown, my daughter was hitting a bomb of a car parked on the other side of the center field fence on our way to a MC thrashing of FCS... But this isn't softball, and in order to win this game our boys are going to have to play the game of their lives. They know it and are confident... Good Luck Boys!

Last time I was in Possumtown, my daughter was hitting a bomb of a car parked on the other side of the center field fence on our way to a MC thrashing of FCS... But this isn't softball, and in order to win this game our boys are going to have to play the game of their lives. They know it and are confident... Good Luck Boys!

last time I was in Jasper, who I am trying to kid, why would anybody go to MC for anything?

I mean come on, even the folks in South Pitt make fun of this place

leaving Cosby Thursday headed for Possumtown, was going to sit this one out but gas prices are falling

last time I was in Jasper, who I am trying to kid, why would anybody go to MC for anything?

leaving Cosby Thursday headed for Possumtown, was going to sit this one out but gas prices are falling

Have you been to Lebanon? Lol... I have to say our square is much nicer than theirs... and its who am i trying to kid... but nice try.

Edited by BigJ

Lol difference is, the softball team has been down for the last 4 years. The football team has been much better the last 2 years

I thought I was watching Billy Madison when I got to the field... Never seen so many red headed kids in one place in my whole life... O'Doyle Rules!

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection timed out (110) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

if you really want to open a can ask how many key players at FCS are being home schooled and getting around the TSSAA rules

The answer to this question would be zero. Don't speak of what you know nothing about.

Feller, Old Pirate says you is missing seeing something like you ain't never seen in your life. Them Jasper folkes love purple.....rumor is the mayor insisted most everything (flag poles, water tanks, barns, shacks, and out houses) in Jasvegas be........purple, cept for the jailhouse, figure they wants it to really stand out so the law enforcement fellers can easily identify it!

LOPAO..........................................theys some freaky fellers up thata way!

Old Pirate says you FSC circle fly fellers will get a big dose of that whistle, for sure! Best bring some good ear muffs or ear plugs.

If Marion is going to have a shot they will have to out score Friendship.

Well Duh....Kinda overstating the obvious there Ambassador. If both teams score in the 40's I like Marion's chances. I don't believe the Warriors can hold FCS to a much lower score but they're getting better. Won't be overly surprised if they do. Gotta bring the D Friday night.

I'm picking MC to win this game.....I over heard a couple of FCS people talking at a baseball game this year,about how much money it cost them for some of the kids they have on the team......Some of the kids living with other parents in town. And the school paying them back.....

Back this up with names! Oh wait, you can't!!! Edited by misterfridaynight