CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

being from milan us and hickman co will both be paying attention to the score of this one. Either team that wins will have to travel to either cpa or cc. We played cpa in semis last year and was one of the best games Ive seen in person. good luck to both. btw where is cc high school?

im assuming u drove out to fairview last year. well its about 35 min north east of fairview.

Bigddaddy67, now that I know who you are I want to tell you something. I sent a message to a man on the coaching staff. I told him to tell those boys to go out there and win a state championship. Do it for themselves, their families, and their school. I remember when Kevin was born. You lived next door to me. I hope they pull it off. Good luck to you guys.

Coach Hamblin

These boys have been taught to respect other teams both on and off the field. Character, Humble and Humility are just a few aspects of these young men. They've also been brought up since peewee to talk with your pads on the field and that's what they do. I've coached most of these seniors since they were 6-7-8 or coached against them. There is a bond with these young men that runs deep. Only those in the brotherhood of warriors can understand. They would give "all" for one another without hesitation. We here at Cheatham have a GREAT respect for the CPA program. They are an elite football team. We will give you and your fans a warm welcome into the Den. Come and visit with us when you guys get to the Den next Friday night. Share a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. We are a respectable crowd, but we also love our CUBS! I'd like to extend the invitation out to all area high schools that are looking for a GREAT game.

Rise up CUBNATION!!! GO CUBS!!!

Bigddaddy67, now that I know who you are I want to tell you something. I sent a message to a man on the coaching staff. I told him to tell those boys to go out there and win a state championship. Do it for themselves, their families, and their school. I remember when Kevin was born. You lived next door to me. I hope they pull it off. Good luck to you guys.

Coach Hamblin

thks coach! ;) good to hear from you!