CPA @ Cheatham..........Lions & Bears OH MY!

howdoitknow

I'm glad everyone can lol about all this.. I'm ready move on.. I hope I can defend the coaches of a college now if my son gets a chance! Haha.. In all seriousness it's hard for me to not defend these coaches for all the reasons I posted, and for some Personel ones.. I like and know just about everyone posting on here.. I consider most thems kids my on..

Wow Howdo you really slammed me there. I have read your post all year and really thought you were a good person. I meant absolutely no disrespect to our coaches. They have done an outstanding job. Coaches get out coached every day in all level's of the game. As far as compliments go I was one of the first people there when the team broke from their post game huddle. Coach Finley was walking away and to me appeared to be sad about the way the game went. I walked up and gave him a big hug and told him we loved him!!! Our coaches are great people, coaches and mentors as well. I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM !!!! Sorry you feel the way you do, It was not my intention to belittle anyone. It is pretty sad that a simple post can turn into something this crappy !!

To all on this thread, I was merely stating my heartfelt feelings I meant no disrespect to anyone!

On little happier note: Slim88 yes #87 Brady Bose is my son and we are very proud of him as we are all of CUBNATION. We have had quite a few University's interested in him. He has made a couple of visits but nothing official. We just got him signed up with the NCAA so he should get some serious looks now.

I knew what you meant, but when reading, it came off wrong., I'm pretty sure you been one of the coaches biggest fans.. They have done as much for Brady as they have Kevin., I didn't always agree with things they did, and I .... Sure let them know.. We just agreed to disagree! HahA

Wow! 1st- lets keep the content of this thread friendly and towards who it should really be about, and that's the kids that just poured out all they had for 13-weeks of great football for us to enjoy!

2nd- I'm not that far removed from being a player myself. While I was there this is how things went freshman yr 0-10 sophomore yr 2-8 junior yr 5-6 eliminated 1st round senior yr 8-3 eliminated 1st round. Coach Finley took over the program my junior yr. can you see the correlation between the record??? He was a no-nonsense coach, he came in and the first thing he done was weed out "wannabes" which I respected, he wasn't worried and perception he was focused on success. I wanted to be good, and have a team that people respected and feared. I think he enjoyed our mentality " we're not the most athletic or talented, but were gonna hit you all night until they turn these lights off and if you beat us then you earned it" (jumping off the good ole days box hajaha) what I'm saying is I thank that man (Coach Finley) for taking the job, without him who knows where the program would be.

3rd- I have no idea how the football program stays a live with those type of numbers being the only funding they receive?!?!? WTH. I'll say this on behalf of the coach at Cheatham if he wanted another job coaching else where he wouldn't have to look far. When you can have success with limited resources, imagine what people think you can do with unlimited??? The parents are lucky to have him there, if it weren't for his love for the kids he coaches he would have been gone!!! An that's a fact. This entire conversations has prompted me to inquire about coaching at CC myself. Forget the money I'm ready to volunteer my time for the sake of something much bigger than me , that's the football program that taught me about how to deal with life, and the coaches that taught me how to treat people throughout life!

Rise up Cubnation!!! Lets build a powerhouse!

I knew what you meant, but when reading, it came off wrong., I'm pretty sure you been one of the coaches biggest fans.. They have done as much for Brady as they have Kevin., I didn't always agree with things they did, and I .... Sure let them know.. We just agreed to disagree! HahA

First of all I said I felt we got outcoached and went no deeper than that. Someone else went there. This thing got blown completely out of whack, that's the problem with D-Boards. At some point soon I intend to have a talk with Coach Finley and explain to him why I feel the way I do.

I shouldn't have to do that, but after all this I feel I should. At this point I'm very disappointed in the way some adults carry themselve's. I've enjoyed reading a lot of the post here but this is all too rediculous. I meant no harm I love everyone in the Cubs organization as much as all of you do. I'm ready to move on pass this and get Brady ready for the next level. Sure hope your preparing for the same. Kev is one of the finest young men I have ever met. You guys have done a fine job of raising him. Hope he goes somewhere really good. Really wish they could all play together the rest of their lives. They are a special group of young men.

I feel the same way!! I'm not the one that got this started lol.. I knew what you meant!! I just don't know about some of the others that posted.. I really hope they meant the same thing you did.. I was around when CC was a doormat. So I know these guys can coach! I just wish they had same playing field as the ones they face every-week.

Heck Brady and Kev are the best too friends, I hope they end up at same place! Just sad people had to take this post and run with it. I just wanna see where they all end up, and be done with all the crying and bellyaching

BigDaddy with all this negativity going down I forgot to tell ya. Bart Anderson and I were talking after the game about building a bonfire and having a cookout for the team soon. I plan to try and get in touch with Bart today or tomorrow to start making plans. I've misplaced your phone number

I'm working a few hours today so I'll have my phone on give me a call 533-8459 if ya want to be involved.

CoachTer's the number is there case you want to bash me futher or if you would be interested in the cookout..

BigDaddy with all this negativity going down I forgot to tell ya. Bart Anderson and I were talking after the game about building a bonfire and having a cookout for the team soon. I plan to try and get in touch with Bart today or tomorrow to start making plans. I've misplaced your phone number

I'm working a few hours today so I'll have my phone on give me a call 533-8459 if ya want to be involved.

CoachTer's the number is there case you want to bash me futher or if you would be interested in the cookout..

CubsDad87: you are a grown man and entitled to your opinion! There was nothing "wrong" with how you feel. I can tell you that I haven't ALWAYS agreed with everything that has went on at CCCHS either. I have even argued with those (the coaches) who are my best friends. You all are awesome parents of an awesome senior class. If my post seemed to "attack" you then I apologize. Brady is, has been, a great player and will go on to be a good college player. I can't wait to see him and Mitch representing the Cubs at the all star game in a few weeks. Once again......I have no hard feelings toward you!

Wow! 1st- lets keep the content of this thread friendly and towards who it should really be about, and that's the kids that just poured out all they had for 13-weeks of great football for us to enjoy!

2nd- I'm not that far removed from being a player myself. While I was there this is how things went freshman yr 0-10 sophomore yr 2-8 junior yr 5-6 eliminated 1st round senior yr 8-3 eliminated 1st round. Coach Finley took over the program my junior yr. can you see the correlation between the record??? He was a no-nonsense coach, he came in and the first thing he done was weed out "wannabes" which I respected, he wasn't worried and perception he was focused on success. I wanted to be good, and have a team that people respected and feared. I think he enjoyed our mentality " we're not the most athletic or talented, but were gonna hit you all night until they turn these lights off and if you beat us then you earned it" (jumping off the good ole days box hajaha) what I'm saying is I thank that man (Coach Finley) for taking the job, without him who knows where the program would be.

3rd- I have no idea how the football program stays a live with those type of numbers being the only funding they receive?!?!? WTH. I'll say this on behalf of the coach at Cheatham if he wanted another job coaching else where he wouldn't have to look far. When you can have success with limited resources, imagine what people think you can do with unlimited??? The parents are lucky to have him there, if it weren't for his love for the kids he coaches he would have been gone!!! An that's a fact. This entire conversations has prompted me to inquire about coaching at CC myself. Forget the money I'm ready to volunteer my time for the sake of something much bigger than me , that's the football program that taught me about how to deal with life, and the coaches that taught me how to treat people throughout life!

Rise up Cubnation!!! Lets build a powerhouse!

I don't know which member of that group that you are but you were a part of a special group that turned it around. That 2003 season was very special. The home games against Lewis County and Sycamore were 2 of the best high school football games I have ever witnessed.

& my # is 615-210-0845. CUBNATION WILL LIVE ON. Thanksgiving & CHRISTMAS is right around the corner ...i was thinking maybe a bonfire night prior to championship game & lets roll on up to COOKEVILLE & let our WARRIORS REPRESENT!!!

FOOTNOTE : LET'S PUT BYGONES AND OPINIONS ASIDE & HAVE A 'THROWBACK FIELD PARTY/BONFIRE' OL SKOOL STYLE & SHOW OUR COACHES & PLAYERS HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE & LOVED BEING A PART OF THIS SEASON!