Eagleville @ Gordonsville

croz6110

no matter how this ends up, great job eagleville, you represented 9-A very well, super coaching coach carson, and i do not want to ever hear again about the greatness of gordonsville...run ruled, what a laugh.....watched huntington tonight, they will run rule who ever they play, i will pull for gordonsville and coach marshall to win it all, it will be a tough road and coalfield will be no joke...good season both teams, but please no bragging tigers...keep everything very quiet, like a whisper

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't hear the first half, but I watched the second half on the computer. Gordonsville is good, but I expected a lot more from them after reading how good they were on this site week after week after week. The final score is not indicitive of the game. Eagleville still had a chance to tie until they threw the interceptoin. Good game Eagleville and good luck to Gordonsville next week.

Oh just fine same thing that yall will be doing after next friday night.

We'll see. It's good to go from being the Favorite to an Underdog behind Coalfield, Huntingdon, and Nashville Christian.

Anyway the kids from Eagleville have nothing to feel bad about and they have a very bright future down there.

Fill your bellies and get ready for Coafield boys!

Congrats to Gordonsville. I don't think proud parents always represent the coaches and teams and head coaches dont' always represent the fan base. If they stumble before the state championship they can eat crow like other people sitting at home who boasted. Wins are wins no matter by how many points.

Edited by BURLEY