The 2013 SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Got it marked down...........I'm not going to do the same, I don't know if mc will win next year but it should be a better game. I still think sp is down a little next year after losing their three best players on d, and three of their best on o. Time will tell............

Some in Jasper have forgotten 2011 when Lankford ran amuck on the mighty Warriors. Yes, the Pirates lost several good players, but will have other young, talented players step up to fill the holes. One thing about it, the Pirates should have a good season next year.

Bahahahaha......THEY best be!! TRAIN Lankford and Co will be back into form.....This year went pretty close as to what I expected and called... They played Gmen closer than I have them credit for but that small margin loss will bounce them back for greater things for 2013....The Year of the Pirate will return and they will be back where the belong and that's on top.....Until then........That is all.....Somebody take this filter off....The salt comes out faster without a lid :roflol:

What kind of filter do you have? Does it control the flow of venom?

Some in Jasper have forgotten 2011 when Lankford ran amuck on the mighty Warriors. Yes, the Pirates lost several good players, but will have other young, talented players step up to fill the holes. One thing about it, the Pirates should have a good season next year.

Youngun, Old Pirate says them Jasper fellers is skeerd to take you up on your challenge! Leastways OP agrees the Pirates should be formidable......recon time will tell jest how formidable. They's gots lots of work to do & it has to start early in the off season.