Nashville Christian vs Collinwood

wildcat89

I'm hoping the cousins in Cousinwood can beat these private school pansies. NCS better not forget their tea and strumpets. Also, there is NO valet parking at Dong-bag Field so NCS folks might want to bring their personal drivers or servants as well. Also be sure to bring your best fur coats, mink or chinchilla preferably, as will be a wee bit nurpley Good luck to both teams!

Hahaaa...you crazy man...

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping the cousins in Cousinwood can beat these private school pansies. NCS better not forget their tea and strumpets. Also, there is NO valet parking at Dong-bag Field so NCS folks might want to bring their personal drivers or servants as well. Also be sure to bring your best fur coats, mink or chinchilla preferably, as will be a wee bit nurpley Good luck to both teams!

and don't forget to bring money...some of our pals from waynesboro will be having a fried squirrel and poke salad cookoff in the parking lot to benefit new football uniforms for the Wildcats. The old ones had to be thrown away due to all the cleet marks on the front and back

shots of moonshine one dolar each *by request only!*

Edited by TheMirrorThief

and don't forget to bring money...some of our pals from waynesboro will be having a fried squirrel and poke salad cookoff in the parking lot to benefit new football uniforms for the Wildcats. The old ones had to be thrown away due to all the cleet marks on the front and back

shots of moonshine one dolar each *by request only!*

A lot better than the fried opossum and bong water at yuns concession stand.

NCS folks using the Natchez Trace: took a short ride over that way this morning and you do have a little detour at 412 in Hohenwald. They are widening 412 so are building a new bridge for the Trace where it crosses 412. I am using the Trace tomorrow (in order to avoid the backup at 840) for an eye appointment in Nashville so needed to see if I could go that way myself.

In the old days I would be going to the game myself but these days I have to stay close to a computer on Friday nights.