Nashville Christian vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bd went to dr today and I understand (nothing official) that it could be not as serious as first thought but Friday is ???? Having MRI in the am Tuesday! GO TROJANS. 1 day down 4 to go...Friday, Friday, Friday! Ruff ruff

Best wishes to #5, you don't want anybody hurt but it's worse when your a senior and got a good season going.

The NCS @ Collinwood game should be a very interesting match in the Quarter finals to very good dispense teams on both sides of the ball. I think that people need to pay more atone to NCS thou because, they beat JO Byrans this year in the season which Jo Bryuns been know a a great playoff team year in and year out for manny years. They stunned the Clarksville Acdemeny Cougars this past week. most of the CA players were out with the flu. so thats way NCS put a shout out 24-0 if they had most of them healthy it would of been a closer game but NCS would have won. NCS has improving every week scenic the playoffs stared they are not a big team but they are very despond team on defense. They remind me of the movie team Friday night lights they play bigger than there Size!!!. They are more of a Athletic team from last year. There DE's are very strong and fast off the edges coming off the ball and the MLB is pretty good as well as there CB's both of them are very fast. most of the NCS team is much faster than last year. This NCS team will kill you with speed on both sides of the ball. there RB's are very fast like #7 and #22 and then they have another back that is a bull and as fast as #7 #22 and his number is #44. NCS WR's are pretty good in open space like more of the slot routs they do the most damage, they can run for the deep ball as well. The QB for NCS #16 he has improved over the years as QB he has been starting as sophomore. he has shown a lot of mature in the offense. He has a pretty good arm for his piston. He can Run it very good thats were he can do the most damage with his legs, but if you pay attain to the run he will beat you with the passing game. I think this will be interesting if NCS will still be under the radar. this week no team knows a lot about each other so that will make it a great game because both teams will come out hard at each other. I think who ever win's this game will be cause of there defense of play. I think that NCS will pull off another upset once again. If Collinwood does not know NCS by now they will friday night what ever happens. I think that NCS will beat Collin-wood by a few points or bye one score. Good luck to both team this up coming Friday night in the Quarter Finals.

•  

Finally got to see NC on film. I'm not sure they can handle Collinwood. Collinwood may score 28+ and hold them to 14. They don't appear to have that chippy edge like them Trojans.

What? This comin after the talk of beating JB by 21 and now your sayin y'all will score 28+? I know y'all prolly think I've got somethin against C'wood but I don't. I just don't understand why you gotta talk crazy instead of being realistic? Good luck to C'wood and safe travels for the NCS folks.

Early this season Nashville Christian lost their 2nd & 3rd games to 5A HIllwood (21 to 7) and @ Clarksville Academy (29 to 14). The Eagles are currently on a 9 game winning streak and appear to be healthy. Firing on all cylinders and peaking at the right time.

Collinwood lost a couple of tough back to back away games later in the season. The Trojans lost to a very solid 2A Adamsville’s team who has a 10-1 record and to 2A Mt Pleasant team 51 to 18.

Eagles vs Trogan’s – Game Preview

nashvillechristiansports.com

Excited about the chance to play Collinwood Friday night. Definitely want it to be against a healthy team though. Sorry to hear that the team's best defender was hurt last week. Let's hope he can be ready. If we lost our top defender (linebacker) he could not be replaced. Can anyone recommend a restaurant in Collinwood or close by? Would like to get in town early and support a local place.

Edited by NCSdad1962