Top Players in east Tennessee?

jumpshoot04

• 3 weeks later...

Potential future Division I players from East Tennessee

CJ Good- Science Hill (don't think he will, but with a great senior year he might sneak an offer)

Devin Sibley- Knox Karns Junior

Justin Jenkins- Knox Webb Sophomore

Kelvin Jackson- Knox Fulton Sophomore

Matt Halvorsen- Dobyns Bennett Freshman

Patrick Good- Science Hill Freshman

Burton Sampson- Knox Webb, Best team leader by far. Makes plays happen. Smart player.

Devin Sibley, Karns, Will make an opposing coach weep. Big potential.

Brock Rowan, Stone Memorial, Classic shooter. Outside guy who can get the shot off in time.

Alex Fountain, Wartburg, Long and can play way above the rim.

Put anyone else you want with these four and you have a winning team.

• 4 weeks later...

Rowan made another statement tonight that he is one of the elite players in East/Middle TN. Stone Memorial got a very nice win tonight against Alcoa. Guess maybe Tony should learn to play checkers, instead of playing chess! LOL!!!!!

Not knocking Dean, he is an excellent player, and goes hard, they have several good players on the team. Just think it was bad form for the coach to talk trash.

After a tough out of conference schedule, Stone has come in with District wins over Loudon, CAK, and Alcoa already. Stone looks like they are taking the comments about their demise after last season real personal.

Rowan made another statement tonight that he is one of the elite players in East/Middle TN. Stone Memorial got a very nice win tonight against Alcoa. Guess maybe Tony should learn to play checkers, instead of playing chess! LOL!!!!!

Not knocking Dean, he is an excellent player, and goes hard, they have several good players on the team. Just think it was bad form for the coach to talk trash.

After a tough out of conference schedule, Stone has come in with District wins over Loudon, CAK, and Alcoa already. Stone looks like they are taking the comments about their demise after last season real personal.

What were the individual scoring stats for SM last night? Sounds like TJ needs to coach a little D.

I don't remember exactly, but ended up 99-71. Rowan put up about 30, Yoder and Simmons (SMHS's two bigs) put up maybe 15 or 20 each. Spence and Mathews another 10 each.

For Alcoa Dean played well as usual, did a good bit of everything, he is a real player, but didn't seem to have a whole lot of consistent help. Several kids played well for them in spurts but he is their best player by far and showed it last night.

Burton Sampson- Knox Webb, Best team leader by far. Makes plays happen. Smart player.

Devin Sibley, Karns, Will make an opposing coach weep. Big potential.

Brock Rowan, Stone Memorial, Classic shooter. Outside guy who can get the shot off in time.

Alex Fountain, Wartburg, Long and can play way above the rim.

Put anyone else you want with these four and you have a winning team.

The best "Basketball" Player in east Tn is, without a doubt, the Schmidt kid from Sevier County, PERIOD!!!! Best Ive seen around here in a while. Reminds me of the Gulmire kid OR had a few years ago, can score 30, get 10 rbs, 7 assist, 5 steals, and 10 husle plays per game. Gulmire did what it took to will his team to victory, so does Schmidt. Heres the best ive seen this year.

1. Schmidt - SCOUNTY

2. Brock Rowen- Stone

3. Devon Sibley- Karns

4. Jalen Henderson- OAK

5. Alex Fountain- Wartburg

6. Merrium- OAK

7. Andre Wilson- AE

8. Race- Powell

9. Dont know his name but he's from Maryville

10. St. John- Campbell County

Again this is just some ive SEEN. You can mix 2-10 up as you wish, but #1 is a lock