Grundy County Football 2013

mtngoatbilly

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what we HAVE been hearing for the last couple of years is our defense is young. At some point in time you have to quit using that excuse, it's getting old year after year. Especially just to save jobs for family members. With our talent, men its time to put up or shut up! I just hope were in game shape and nothing like last year at Marion when in the 2nd half our boys was sucking wind and Marion's wasn't. We want a season that our boys are capable of. That our whole county can be proud of for a change. Lets go Grundy!!

Well I can tell you this right now....its not an excuse. There are kids that will be starting on Defense this year that have not seen action in a real game before. They will be in shape but at this point I am not sure that is going to matter that much. From the looks of the scrimmages....we are no where near ready for the season. That's no joke.

Well it sounds like we are gonna have another repeat or worse than the last 2 years. Maybe if it goes south we can get some new blood at the helm and hardwood too for that matter. Coffee county has one of the worse teams since the 2007 season going 2-8 and 3-8 for the last 6 seasons. If we can't compete with that then we can't compete anywhere or against anyone that's a playoff contention team. We better wake up, up on the hill!!!

Grundy has only beaten Marion 2 times since 2001. I promise you this those warriors will be ready to play the jackets, They always have been. Hope those jackets get fired up and take care if business.

Dadgum Grundy only beat jasper 5 er 6 times cince 1980. Most times de beat for first kickoff. Ifen wes looks dat bad in scrimmages we gonna git kilt by jasper. Dem 50 sumptin boys be down to 20 sumptin soon as deer season opens. 

Maybes I's jokin and maybes I aint.

• 2 weeks later...