Grundy County Football 2013

mtngoatbilly

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grundy had a good first half during the Cheatham game. As I recall we were very very close at half half. I don't think Grundy's coaches made good adjustments in the second half as did Cheatham's coaches or we would have seen a very close ball game that could've went either way.

And Grundy travels well. OMG your fan base is amazing. If we get to host another playoff game, hope Grundy is one of the teams that get to come again. Loved chatting with you guys at the game. I know alot of people are horrified when they come into the den and see they have to sit with the home side. But hopefully by start of the game everyone feels at home. We try hard to make everyone feel welcome.

Your QB returns and has a cannon on him. That kid will be a force to be reckoned with.

Does your RB return "#1"? That guy was a stud RB that gave us problems.

How is the OL and DL looking? Any big guys? Cheatham had a BIG OL and DL, but we're hurting to find big men this year.

If Grundy can return some BIG guys then I see Grundy in atleast the 2nd round this season.

Yes #1 (Nolan) will be returning this year. I have seen him this summer and he has put on even more muscle. He will be a beast this year. QB is looking great along with some very talented receivers. The offense should not be a problem for us. Defense will be our biggest issue. We are returning a monster on the defensive side of the ball #54 (Bramhall) This kid looks like a man playing with boys and is only a Jr. Could be a legitimate D-1 prospect before its all said and done. The defense will revolve around him but there will be several young kids out there on Defense so only time will tell there.

As for Cheatham...I loved being there for the playoffs last year. You guys had a great team along with a great fan base who made us feel right at home. Good luck this year!

• 1 month later...

Dem Jackets is goin 10-0 n is gonna run dat table n de playoffs. State Champs fer sure!

Maybe I'z jokin n maybe I'z ain't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe yous aint kin to Roy ??  then again nobody knows but Roy for sure 1!

I've heard one of Grundy's players went to NJ.. Also heard off the field discipline problems have hurt the Jackets Depth. I still believe they'll be a very tough game for MC... It's a toss up

I know the kid you are talking about personally. He is probably the best all around athlete we had.  North Jackson was just a rumor. He is trying to get into Boyd. Not sure how that's all going to play out.

I know MC has alot of returning players this year but Grundy's biggest strength will be there high powered offense. Could be a shoot-out. I think it will be a close one. Can't wait for the season to start!

I know the kid you are talking about personally. He is probably the best all around athlete we had. North Jackson was just a rumor. He is trying to get into Boyd. Not sure how that's all going to play out.

I know MC has alot of returning players this year but Grundy's biggest strength will be there high powered offense. Could be a shoot-out. I think it will be a close one. Can't wait for the season to start!

How did that high powered offense do today vs the mighty Tigers

I know the kid you are talking about personally. He is probably the best all around athlete we had. North Jackson was just a rumor. He is trying to get into Boyd. Not sure how that's all going to play out.

How did that high powered offense do today vs the mighty Tigers