Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

TC did it for years, seemed to work for them. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Yeah im not saying its impossible because it obviously can work. It would just seem like those teams would be at a little disadvantage because their coach is worried about two teams besides just one.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Ha good question, pretty strange not hearing much from LA or SC.

I agree, however the road for the district still goes through LA and Smith! IMO, with Upperman Getting a lot of hype as they should having a unproved but large senior class. I feel DeKalb can go 6-4, 7-3 depending on how the ball bounces could go 5-5. Hopefully we can protect Jennings in the pocket and run the ball with authority! I look for boss and Milan to provide that powerful 1-2 punch and Warner and Patterson to pull in some passes. We will see....

Guest Termite

Ha good question, pretty strange not hearing much from LA or SC.

No stranger than all the DC fans showing up after 1 good year.  ( that's not a bad thing though)

Guest Termite

About as successful as they should have been considering the easy district they were in.

We played the schedule.....and I believe whooped a little Whineytown tail in the quarters in the last 10 years.... yelp........ easy

Alright guys, little quiet today. Put up or shut up time. Has big losses hurt DC,LA and York. Or can they fill the holes and be a contender.Does Upperman live up to all the hype? Can Macon make a splash in year one in the new district? Can Smith till be a power program under new staff? Will Cannon climb out of the cellar? Four more hours till questions start getting answered.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan