Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

I didn't attend I was just told he was ejected. A couple of years ago when McCoy got ejected he stayed on the sideline for a couple of plays then was told to go to the locker room. Maybe the official didn't care if they stayed on the sideline? I'm just speculating. Don't really know for sure

There were no flags thrown, no referee did any signs of ejection. Manning walked off the field for a few minutes to catch his cool, then returned to the sideline. I was thinking since it wasn't a real game he might be sat out for a quarter or something. But there is no word on whether he is playing or not right now

There were no flags thrown, no referee did any signs of ejection. Manning walked off the field for a few minutes to catch his cool, then returned to the sideline. I was thinking since it wasn't a real game he might be sat out for a quarter or something. But there is no word on whether he is playing or not right now

Thank You for clearing it up!

Just got done watching Cookeville/LA. LA looked horrible. 28-0 cookeville one and dominated in every way possible. Very disappointed in the wildcats. Didnt look like they held anyone out so dont know what was the problem. I watch Cookeville-Upperman_Father ryan and wasnt impressed all that much with Cookeville. Very stunned.

Just got done watching Cookeville/LA. LA looked horrible. 28-0 cookeville one and dominated in every way possible. Very disappointed in the wildcats. Didnt look like they held anyone out so dont know what was the problem. I watch Cookeville-Upperman_Father ryan and wasnt impressed all that much with Cookeville. Very stunned.

Pretty sure I said this about a week ago. Livingston is way overrated.

I saw Cookeville play in the Father Ryan scrimmage. They were bad. Is LA that bad or has Cookeville improved? Heard Cookeville has already lost some for the season due to injury so can't imagine that they have gotten that much better.

I for one think Cookeville keeps getting better. They're finally understanding Maynords defense and where they need to be. And they're finally understanding Gentry's play book instead of running around with their heads cut off like in the spring and early in the fall. But also Livingston just isn't that good at all. Edited by TigerTown8412

remind us? DC wins district?

Yes! Since today is technically the start of everyone's football season ill lock in my prediction on final position at the end of week 10. 1)DC 2)UHS 3)SC 4)LA 5)York 6)MC 7)CC I think it will truly come down to who just comes out and plays. Whoever wins it I just hope they represent our district well and make a deep run! Or the runner up haha Edited by TheLateGreat