Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

It was like 4-1 or 5-1 Indy. But I am surprised how well we played versus that good of a team. One TD they just threw it up to Gaulden and you can't do nothing about it. Two more TD's they gave it to Wharton and the rest was history with his athleticism. Manning scored for us on a 60-70 yd TD run. Overall we looked much improved. Tackling was the issue and it looked very difficult to tackle Wharton the way he moved. I'm taking back what I said and these boys came out a different ball team than last week and practices. Proud of them!

It was like 4-1 or 5-1 Indy. But I am surprised how well we played versus that good of a team. One TD they just threw it up to Gaulden and you can't do nothing about it. Two more TD's they gave it to Wharton and the rest was history with his athleticism. Manning scored for us on a 60-70 yd TD run. Overall we looked much improved. Tackling was the issue and it looked very difficult to tackle Wharton the way he moved. I'm taking back what I said and these boys came out a different ball team than last week and practices. Proud of them!

I told you! Dekalb is a TD or two better than Livingston. Either those suspensions really hurt LA or Gville came to play tonight.

I believe it was the other way around. Is Wharton and Gauldeen gonna help the Big Orange?

Wharton is very very quick and a playmaker, just give him the ball. Gaulden looks like a good athlete. Didn't do to much tonight because we didn't throw as much and his main position is safety. They should contribute!

Dekalb it is! Your 2013 District 8-AA Champs...Well accoding to the Dekalb faithful.

NOTE: We have heard this song and dance for the last 3-4 years!!!

You cannot be pleased with tonight's scrimmage..... Maybe Gville just played better tonight than against Dekalb. The scores were the same.... I just felt much better about tonight