Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

Whoever you talked to was right. They looked like the team they should be. It completely surprised me they did so well because of the practices I've watched and the previous scrimmage. Luke and Mason both had more time to throw it, they were just throwing against D1 defensive backs. We did have 2-3 turnovers inside the 10. I'm starting to like the offenses. Defense just needs to wrap up better, we had a few tackle for losses but they got away from them and eventually scored. Still don't have Gregory or Frazier back and I can't wait til Gregory gets back out there. I'm glad we take a step down in competition Friday, hopefully puts some more confidence in these guys.

What is wrong with Gregory and Frazier?

Any jamboree updates? Freind text me and said UHS won 7-0 varsity in a quater but drive all three posesions deep into Sarta territory and 0-0 bteam with White Country. I will be going to LA-Cookeville tomorrow.

The score was 6 - 0. Their were only two possesions for each team. Sparta emptied the bench while UHS hardly subbed. UHS punted the first series and scored the second series with their starters against Sparta's subs. Sparta stalled inside the 20 with starters and ran out of time with their subs on the 5.

Edited by 45forty

The score was 6 - 0. Their were only two possesions for each team. Sparta emptied the bench while UHS hardly subbed. UHS punted the first series and scored the second series with their starters against Sparta's subs. Sparta stalled inside the 20 with starters and ran out of time with their subs on the 5.

You might be right but was told Upperman tailback, tackle and best receiver didnt play at all. The guy that reported has kid on team. Also had a couple defensive guys not playing. Was still a 3a-4a matchup who dont play in regular season.

SC 27-0 over Jackson Co. Manning got in a fight and got ejected. Will miss Alcoa game.

He didn't get ejected neither did the other person. When you get ejected you have to leave the field, both players stood on the sideline. I don't think he will get suspended. Plus he was defending himself. The guy pulled him down by his facemask and started punching him it looked like. The coaches quickly ran out there. Other than that I was pleased with the way the team played. Especially glad to have Gregory back!

He didn't get ejected neither did the other person. When you get ejected you have to leave the field, both players stood on the sideline. I don't think he will get suspended. Plus he was defending himself. The guy pulled him down by his facemask and started punching him it looked like. The coaches quickly ran out there. Other than that I was pleased with the way the team played. Especially glad to have Gregory back!

I didn't attend I was just told he was ejected. A couple of years ago when McCoy got ejected he stayed on the sideline for a couple of plays then was told to go to the locker room. Maybe the official didn't care if they stayed on the sideline? I'm just speculating. Don't really know for sure