Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

DeKalb played Friendship Christian today. Looked good though lost 1-0. They scored on blown coverage. Overall we looked good. In the backfield a lot had a few sacks warner had an int. A little lil stagnant on offense at times but credit their def. They were big.

Was FC today as good as LA was last year when they played you? Who was the best qb on hs level....the FC kid or McCoin?

Aj long is going to Syracuse and has a strong arm. Threw line drives. We did good to keep the score at 1-0. I think people don't realize FC has two players going to big colleges. A lineman has sec looks. We had three freshman playing varsity because four starters were out with injury. FC's players were all big. Add it all up and I'm pleased to keep it to a 1 td game. Who even really knows how it would've went if it was a true scrimmage instead of a 10 play system. We had them pushed back for the first 8 plays straight before they finally even got a first down.

Edited by TigerPride23

ok heard that MC loast to White House Heritage 5-3 , but wasnt as close as the score. Things not looking good up on the hill, at least this year. Upperman and East roblinson scrimmage cancelleork?d. La and GH might be due to rain also. Any other news on DC,CC,SC, or York?

You didn't expect them to be very competitive this year did you?

no not this year ....2 wins verse cc and clay is all maybe a upset

Yeah I think we both agreed in the Macon County thread on how their season will probably end up. I just took another look at their schedule and im going to stick with 2 wins versus Clay and Cannon County. I am not so sure they will get any upsets this season, but if it was to happen id pick them to steal a win against Greenbrier. They seemed to play them close last season in a 14-23 loss at Greenbrier and they will host them this year. If you was to pick a possible upset what team do you see them possibly stealing one from and why? Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I'm excited for the season to start. I think SC goes 7-3 or 8-2 could be worse or could be better. There's a lot of question going into the season but I think with the backfield we have we will win more than people think. I was looking at the Murphy Fair book and I was shocked to see us picked fourth in the district, oh well. Also I noticed how weak upperman's schedule was. Like really Monterey and clay co? Also I heard the rb for LA got suspended last year? Any news on that?

GO BIG OWLS!

How did the Owls look vs Indy last night?