Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

I pray that I'm wrong but if you could just see their enthusiasm and stuff you would think just like me. If they get healthy and get some sort of leadership they might have a winning season. Who knows..

Ill have to take your word on it, obviously you know way more than me about the in's and out's of the SC program.

It got postponed til Monday. And after watching the other scrimmage and practices I am shocked but SC wins 3 maybe 4 games this year. No leadership at all.

So are you saying "this is the year" for the "JV team down South"? Because looking at SC's schedule Gordonsville is the 6th probably 7th best team on there. I think you are underestimating the Owls. Give them some time.

Yeah I think we both agreed in the Macon County thread on how their season will probably end up. I just took another look at their schedule and im going to stick with 2 wins versus Clay and Cannon County. I am not so sure they will get any upsets this season, but if it was to happen id pick them to steal a win against Greenbrier. They seemed to play them close last season in a 14-23 loss at Greenbrier and they will host them this year. If you was to pick a possible upset what team do you see them possibly stealing one from and why?

possibly Westmoreland because its a rivalry game or York cause they are way down i here too

So are you saying "this is the year" for the "JV team down South"? Because looking at SC's schedule Gordonsville is the 6th probably 7th best team on there. I think you are underestimating the Owls. Give them some time.

I gave it some time after the scrimmage last Friday, went to a few practices hoping things would change and I didn't see anything different really. It's hard to win when the players look like they don't want to be out there. If SC doesn't go to the playoffs this year and could very well happen, There will be a riot in SC. Lol

If you ask any Gordonsville fan before the start of every season they will always tell you this is the year. I guess we all been hearing this for a good 15 years now, 1998 seems so long ago. Sooner or later though the Gordonsville faithful will be right once again about it being the year.

If you ask any Gordonsville fan before the start of every season they will always tell you this is the year. I guess we all been hearing this for a good 15 years now, 1998 seems so long ago. Sooner or later though the Gordonsville faithful will be right once again about it being the year.

haha I agree. But it's been close the past two years.... We was only a starting linebacker away last year but I don't want to open that can of worms. This Tiger team will fight and they do care. But I don't believe all this about SC. They will come into Gordonsville on August 30 with their A+++ game. They always do Edited by TigerTown8412

haha I agree. But it's been close the past two years.... We was only a starting linebacker away last year but I don't want to open that can of worms. This Tiger team will fight and they do care. But I don't believe all this about SC. They will come into Gordonsville on August 30 with their A+++ game. They always do

Personally id love to see GHS beat SC every single year. Yes it has been close the last two seasons, I really bought into a Gordonsville win last year. I dont believe all the stuff im hearing either but then again who knows they are under new leadership. I hope yall beat them down and dont let up come the 30th.