Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

look back at my posts, if you know how. i do contribute to the boards. i think you have me confused with inappropriate210 :cry:  anyways....guess youre still butthurt after kharma stung yall in the endzone friday night. Happy Posting!  :popcorneater:

OMG! My apologies. You are absolutely correct. I thought you were Inappropriate210 (I was using my phone when I wrote that or I would have noticed it wasn't the "Murphy Fair" Icon he uses.) 

Any DC fan that was at that game will be "butthurt" for weeks to come. After being told all week you don't have a chance, then DOMINATING the game for 2 and a half quarters, it was a tough pill to swallow. With that being said, I don't understand your karma reference? How did Karma play a part in a game that we were supposed to get blown out in?

It's good to know Inappropriate210 STILL hasn't contributed anything to the forums. I was more "butthurt" by the fear that he had broken his perfect string of  useless posts by actually posting something funny. B)   The streak continues! :)

Go Tigers!

Edited by TigerMan62

Might even be the best this year in district, depending on what happens with UH.

That's a BIG "depending", UCM!

I want to believe that we are not only talented enough to play with UHS, but also that history will be a major factor too. (It's difficult to remember all those district streaks, because of those years we spent in the the other District before the realignment into 3 regular season classifications, but I believe it has been a while since we lost to UHS.) Similar to the way I felt about SC last year (but in reverse, of course) but we finally got that monkey off our back. Now, let's hope UHS continues to carry that monkey around another few years. ;)

Go Tigers!

Edited by TigerMan62

OMG! My apologies. You are absolutely correct. I thought you were Inappropriate210 (I was using my phone when I wrote that or I would have noticed it wasn't the "Murphy Fair" Icon he uses.)

Any DC fan that was at that game will be "butthurt" for weeks to come. After being told all week you don't have a chance, then DOMINATING the game for 2 and a half quarters, it was a tough pill to swallow. With that being said, I don't understand your karma reference? How did Karma play a part in a game that we were supposed to get blown out in?

It's good to know Inappropriate210 STILL hasn't contributed anything to the forums. I was more "butthurt" by the fear that he had broken his perfect string of useless posts by actually posting something funny. B) The streak continues! :)

Go Tigers!

Apology accepted big guy. No hard feelings here. I was only joking that kharma caught up with ya for hosing the field.just jabbing back.i know y'all didn't do it.it was a great game and I'm glad y'all are back on the schedule.good luck the rest of the season.

It's good to know Inappropriate210 STILL hasn't contributed anything to the forums. I was more "butthurt" by the fear that he had broken his perfect string of  useless posts by actually posting something funny. B)   The streak continues! :)

Go Tigers!

Haha im not "butthurt" but it sure did suck to watch the Tigers lose in that fashion only to turn around and watch the Vols lose the way they did. Was a very rough weekend for me football wise. Also im not so sure this new inappropriate feller isn't the same guy as the other one.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

That's a BIG "depending", UCM!

I want to believe that we are not only talented enough to play with UHS, but also that history will be a major factor too. (It's difficult to remember all those district streaks, because of those years we spent in the the other District before the realignment into 3 regular season classifications, but I believe it has been a while since we lost to UHS.) Similar to the way I felt about SC last year (but in reverse, of course) but we finally got that monkey off our back. Now, let's hope UHS continues to carry that monkey around another few years. ;)

Go Tigers!

The Bees have broken a lot of streaks this year - hadn't beaten Smith County since the 90's, hadn't beaten York at York in as long as anyone can remember. When a program has been down as long as theirs has, there is a lot of negative history to overcome. Hoping they can add LA and DC to the list that they beat this year for the first time in a long time.

Haha im not "butthurt" but it sure did suck to watch the Tigers lose in that fashion only to turn around and watch the Vols lose the way they did. Was a very rough weekend for me football wise. Also im not so sure this new inappropriate feller isn't the same guy as the other one.

Only 1 "INAPPROPRIATE 210" that other guys a wanna be!!!!!

Thought the "U" deffense was getting better , no shutout?

better, but not dominant. 4a school playing a 3a school. I think it will be lop sided, but not as bad as Greenbrier beat them. I say they score one tonight. UH is due to play a bad game at ome point,UH might be looking ahead to DC. Plus MC might be pumped after their win. 2 win aren't much, but for MC it is. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan