Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

I have heard about UH. Yea, the guy that updates me on the program has a kid going there. Says the have beat SC, TC, and Cookeville all by a good margin. Another freind said LA jv is about like varsity with maybe one win. But, that most of LA's young tallent already has to play varsity so it a little titled against them in jv games.

trousdale had 2 players drown on dekalbs field :huh:

That's hilarious!!! DeKalb lost a player last year when we played Upperman! They soaked their field down for sure!!

DON'T encourage this tool. He contributes NOTHING. Heck, after his dozens of attempts, eventually he was bound to write something half way funny.

Seriously. The field did look slick. I noticed Milan and Jennings both slip when I thought they were taking it to the house or at least for a long gain. Milan even slipped on that last 4th and 1 that would have probably won the game for us or at least put it in OT. (I noted it in my "play by play".) It's just an excuse anyway. What if it had been raining?

Back to my point... don't encourage this tool. He is the true definition of a "troll". Every post he makes is just an attempt to get a reaction. So, don't fall for it. ;)

Edited by TigerMan62

DON'T encourage this tool. He contributes NOTHING. Heck, after his dozens of attempts, eventually he was bound to write something half way funny.

Seriously. The field did look slick. I noticed Milan and Jennings both slip when I thought they were taking it to the house or at least for a long gain. Milan even slipped on that last 4th and 1 that would have probably won the game for us or at least put it in OT. (I noted it in my "play by play".) It's just an excuse anyway. What if it had been raining?

Back to my point... don't encourage this tool. He is the true definition of a "troll". Every post he makes is just an attempt to get a reaction. So, don't fall for it. ;)

look back at my posts, if you know how. i do contribute to the boards. i think you have me confused with inappropriate210 :cry:  anyways....guess youre still butthurt after kharma stung yall in the endzone friday night. Happy Posting!  :popcorneater:

Edited by inappropriate301

Yea the whole wet field thing sounds like an excuse. If DC would have played WCHS and TC like they did TC in the first half they would be undeafted and ranked. That's saying something after losing 20+ seniors. I say, as of today, they would get my vote a the team to beat in 2014. Might even be the best this year in district, depending on what happens with UH.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

You asked about jv. I'm pretty sure DC is having a rough jv season. So many young starters on varsity that would be jv. I'll take that experience over jv experience any day, though.

yes, I would take that exp too. I think LA is going threw the same things. The jv team is more like a freshman team and even someof their freshman are on the varsity. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan