Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

Guest Termite

Nice come from behind win SC, 27-25 final score. Them old men broadcasting for SC are awful to listen to though.

1 of the broadcasters was a coach for many, many years at SC Defensive coordinator. This is his 1st year working in the booth. I like his breakdowns of what is happening or needs to happen. He will get better and better. The 2 sideline guys are good too.......BUT there is that 1. John W drives attendance up. People will go to the games rather than stay at home and listen on the radio.

Guest Termite

We are praying we get to face the mighty Smith County Owls in the playoffs. It would be an honor I tell you.

Again, be careful what you wish for. The last time Westy played SC in a playoff game, Westy fell off the map for 5 years, and somehow in the process got your computer repo'd.

The good thing about it. If SC did play Whiney town, it would be a home field advantage,

1 of the broadcasters was a coach for many, many years at SC Defensive coordinator. This is his 1st year working in the booth. I like his breakdowns of what is happening or needs to happen. He will get better and better. The 2 sideline guys are good too.......BUT there is that 1. John W drives attendance up. People will go to the games rather than stay at home and listen on the radio.

I only caught the last 4 mins of the game but from what I heard neither done a good job. They was hard to understand at times and did not do a good job of breaking down the game. Very bland stuff.."we gotta block the right edge, someone block the right edge".

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I only caught the last 4 mins of the game but from what I heard neither done a good job. They was hard to understand at times and did not do a good job of breaking down the game. Very bland stuff.."we gotta block the right edge, someone block the right edge".

Because for some reason nobody was blocking the right edge!! There was a linebacker free every play coming on a blitz. The line never picked him up, nobody is sure what was going on with that.

Because for some reason nobody was blocking the right edge!! There was a linebacker free every play coming on a blitz. The line never picked him up, nobody is sure what was going on with that.

Well it all worked out in the end for yall. I gotta admit I was impressed with that 4th and 10 pass that got took to the one yard line, didnt know if yall's qb had it in him or not. Very improved team.

Well it all worked out in the end for yall. I gotta admit I was impressed with that 4th and 10 pass that got took to the one yard line, didnt know if yall's qb had it in him or not. Very improved team.

He took a shot when he threw the ball too. He stood in there. The whole team is improving and getting some enthusiasm about them.

Guest Termite

Huff knows the game and tries to make it plain.And when not excited, gives details. He's still coaching from the booth. That "block the right edge" would probably be what he would be screaming into somebody's headset if he was still coaching. John, well....."twins left....hand off ....who was that Coach?" (or gives wrong name) gets corrected ....laughs...talks about a golf game...then "twins right .....hand off....who was that?".....

Seems SC, especially Dillon, is growing up a little each game. The o-line has been my biggest concern all year. Defense has gotten better since the Upperman game.