Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

Looks like UHS has developed into more than just the qb. I havent seen them in a few weeks but here is what HC paper said:   The senior rushed for a game-high 132 yards and two touchdowns, then threw three more touchdowns and completed 15 of his 23 passes for 283 yards

The Bees (7-0, 3-0 District 8-AA) also saw senior running back Austin Butler continue his streak of 100-plus rushing-yard games as he picked up 123 yards and two touchdowns in the victory.

The biggest recipient of York’s aerial attack was senior receiver Robert Stephenson, who caught seven passes for 149 yards and two touchdowns.
“Our offense didn’t play as well as it could have. We left a lot out there. Some of it was our poor execution that we have to go back and fix this week.â€

Read more: Herald Citizen - No 3 Bees sting Macon County

Looks like UHS has developed into more than just the qb. I havent seen them in a few weeks but here is what HC paper said:   The senior rushed for a game-high 132 yards and two touchdowns, then threw three more touchdowns and completed 15 of his 23 passes for 283 yards

The Bees (7-0, 3-0 District 8-AA) also saw senior running back Austin Butler continue his streak of 100-plus rushing-yard games as he picked up 123 yards and two touchdowns in the victory.

The biggest recipient of York’s aerial attack was senior receiver Robert Stephenson, who caught seven passes for 149 yards and two touchdowns.

“Our offense didn’t play as well as it could have. We left a lot out there. Some of it was our poor execution that we have to go back and fix this week.â€

Read more: Herald Citizen - No 3 Bees sting Macon

County

I just wish Westmoreland could raid the honey beehive this season. Maybe we will meet up in the playoffs down the road.

"I just wish Westmoreland could raid the honey beehive this season. Maybe we will meet up in the playoffs down the road". Be carefull what you wish for. My contact at work who was at the game, said more than one fan told him UH was the best team by far they have faced all season. 55 points put on them on a "bad" night that their offense " left a lot of points on the field".

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Lol

Lol

Guest Termite

The season SC is having has driven twan insane.He just sits and laughs uncontrollably.

Antwan........I think ole Stampus Lickus has a twin brother in Baxter.....How Boutus.

I was in Baxter Friday night, the offense seemed off and the penalties seemed to still be plaguing them on the defensive side of the ball. They will have to execute better to close out the season or they won't win the district. LA is reportedly much improved with the back up QB actually being better than the starter. I haven't seen DC play but their fans indicate Milan scores at will and their freshman QB is much improved. Combined with their Black Death defense, Upperman will have to clean up their game and play flawlessly to win out. If DC beats Uhs and SC beats DC, who wins 8AA?