FULTON vs GILES

BVDevil

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mommaSTARS might take too kindly to the hospitality of the fine folks here in Gyles. You might ought to pass the hat and keep her from venturing down here into The Land of Milk and Honey. Many a Lass has visited whilst never returning after the sights and sounds settled in. Use that Maryville hat money at one of them fine fancy K-town eateries. :)

WOMG eye'll knott menshun milk and hunny two hurr....If'un she haid hur way thait Mayfeeled's Big Ol Cow on wheels wood bee parked outside tha dubble wide hear all tha time......And eye've gott stangs all ovur me whur she haz haid me inn tryin' two robb tham ol hives.......Rilly WOMG....momma haz a sortee reeflecks problum.....Evur time hur elbo benz....Hur mouth flies opun.....(and she's inn nead ov a knew elbo orr two az we speek)..... :blush:

WOMG eye'll knott menshun milk and hunny two hurr....If'un she haid hur way thait Mayfeeled's Big Ol Cow on wheels wood bee parked outside tha dubble wide hear all tha time......And eye've gott stangs all ovur me whur she haz haid me inn tryin' two robb tham ol hives.......Rilly WOMG....momma haz a sortee reeflecks problum.....Evur time hur elbo benz....Hur mouth flies opun.....(and she's inn nead ov a knew elbo orr two az we speek)..... :blush:

Like I said. You've arrived when STARSNBARS joins in!

Well we do have some fine elixir cookers up amongst these hills. Fine fertile soil turns out some of the finest ingredients. So ifin that elbow starts squeaking too much chances are a remedy might be sitting over some hickory coals close by.... :rolleyes:

Well we do have some fine elixir cookers up amongst these hills. Fine fertile soil turns out some of the finest ingredients. So ifin that elbow starts squeaking too much chances are a remedy might be sitting over some hickory coals close by.... :rolleyes:

that fertile soil is good for lots other stuff too, if that suits your fancy ! medicinal purposes only,of course .

'WiseOldManGiles'

WOMG Indeed you have arrived when Stars joins in ones thread..Im sure hes worn out with all that recrootin n garbige pickup ..hopefully a well played disciplined injury free game by both teams...winner finally gets a West Tn team this year..

The goal at Giles County since 2007 has been to still be playing ball on Turkey Day, that being said this week could decide who the 4A state champion will be. Fulton's a perennial Knoxville powerhouse team with a ton of overall speed and natural athletic ability. Giles County plays a more cerebral game and relies more on schemes and good coaching and execution to win games. You don't hear much about any other schools other than Maryville and Alcoa if you're not from Knoxvegas but Fulton has been here before on many occasions, it'll be interesting to how they handle the trip to Pulaski to face GC. Bobcats need to stick to what they've been doing all year: Playing shutdown defense and being versatile offensively. If they can take advantage of that passing game against Fulton's secondary they have a good shot at keeping their offense on the field and the defense fresh. You don't see many high school squads that have 11 guys for offense and 11 for defense, not that conditioning has ever been an issue in Bobcat land but when you have 11 fresh guys ready to get after it when you swap sides of the ball it's hard to handle for 4 quarters. Let's go GC.