Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

I dont know anything about these NC boys. I do however know about the Stang Stampede. And this time its at the Stable. If you dont like watching meat go through a grinder .....stay home. Im not trying to be disrespectful. I'm just talking from experience. A team can stay close for a couple of quarters but the Stampede just wears you down in the 2nd half. They play great defense too.

I dont know anything about these NC boys. I do however know about the Stang Stampede. And this time its at the Stable. If you dont like watching meat go through a grinder .....stay home. Im not trying to be disrespectful. I'm just talking from experience. A team can stay close for a couple of quarters but the Stampede just wears you down in the 2nd half. They play great defense too.

Thanks Swo!! Mustangs keep focused! Let's give them city boys a big warm welcome to Paul Ward Stadium !! No disrespect NC but I doubt you have played a team as physical as Huntingdon!