Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

Hey Swo,

Just trying to add little levity to the nervousness. In actuality, we will be coming over in our 2000 vehicle with over 200k miles hoping it can go another 4 hours there and back. And we just whipped up some brownies to bring for our chili supper tonight at the tailgating. Thanks for the warm welcome and good luck to you guys too. In all the words that have been flying back and forth, I hope you all realize that we know we are in for an uphill fight tonight. If we lose, I'll be back on here Saturday morning wishing you all the best of luck next Friday. We, of course, want to be able to say we lost to the State Champs!!!

I understood what you were going for. Nice touch i might add. I wont be able to be there tonight. I had an old friennd who really needs my help and Im the only one who can. It was a difficult thing to decide to do but I could'nt say no at this time. Anyway good luck and I'm praying for an injury free night for all the players and safe travles to all the NCS faithful on the road tonight.

These Nashville Christian Posters are adorable. I don't see why there needs to be a 30 page thread explaining why they will win. I don't have anything to say... Just set back and watch what happens. Turkey was served yesterday, tonight Crow will be served.

Ya lost me on that one. The 30-page thread is all about the home team playing smash mouth football that is foreign to us city slickers.

I understood what you were going for. Nice touch i might add. I wont be able to be there tonight. I had an old friennd who really needs my help and Im the only one who can. It was a difficult thing to decide to do but I could'nt say no at this time. Anyway good luck and I'm praying for an injury free night for all the players and safe travles to all the NCS faithful on the road tonight.

Good for you to be helping out an old buddy. Sorry you will miss the game.